The finale

The finale would start in an hour, so everyone had time to get ready for the fight and test. PierceArrow nervously sat leaned up against the wall of LeafClaw's den, he was thinking hard. He wanted to have a good strategy with the test and fight, soon LeafClaw stepped into the den. Pierce flinched at the sudden footsteps imerging into the silence, which was only filled with PierceArrow's quiet and worried whimpering. Leaf looked at the nervous lynx, sympathy displayed in his friendly eyes "You alright?" He asked, trotting over to him and sitting down beside the river cat, Pierce scoffed in a shaky way "Yeah!" His voice wasn't as confident as it usually was, Leaf suspected that PierceArrow was of course not feeling alright. LeafClaw asked again "You sure that you're alright? You don't really.." Leaf cut himself off as Pierce laid an arm around his shoulder, giving him a small weak hug "I'm just nervous, i'm scared that i'll fuck up" He admitted, letting out a sigh and letting go of Leaf. The wind cat smiled, he reassured him "It'll be fine, i'm sure you'll do fine!" A smile would tuck at the sides of Pierce's mouth, he licked LeafClaw's shoulder gently to tell him that he respected him. LeafClaw smiled and looked around the room "You know, it's gonna be as easy as swallowing a minnow" Leaf chuckled, continuing to reassure the nervous lynx, soon confidence filled the lynx again. Pierce nodded and tucked his paws under his body, sitting like a loaf. Time went by quickly as the two cats play-fighted a little and chatted until the it was time, Pierce smiled "Time to fight.." He said in a half confident attitude, the two cats headed out of the den and into the camp where the leader trotted onto the large rock. LeafClaw cleared his throat and spoke "Good afternoon everyone, the finale will be starting now. You all will be given a noteblock where there will be questions, you have to answer them all. Once done, you will give them to me and i'll see which one earns the last two points. After this test, you will all be escorted to a big arena where i will test your protection and fighting methods. Everybody, go grab a noteblock from over there" LeafClaw pointed to a flat rock where noteblocks were stacked, the cats grabbed a noteblock and began writing with their beautiful crow, pigeon or so feathers where the tip was dipped in ink. LeafClaw smiled, he chuckled as he thought of this being like what the two-legs called 'school'.

Soon everyone finished, they handed LeafClaw the noteblocks, he didn't read them yet as the ink was still drying. Leaf finally started reading, he sat a cross for 'weak' or 'wrong' and a butterfly for 'strong/good' or 'correct'. Soon he finished and he placed all the noteblocks down, he let out a sigh as he said who had gotten the two points for the test "SunDown, you have earned the last two points! Now..Please get ready for the fight, this will decide the winner. If we have no winner of the fight, SunDown will be the new deputy" LeafClaw stepped down from the rock, a glad shimmer was in the eyes of SunDown, Sunflower looked awfully disappointed with herself. She felt good that her name was so close to SunDown's so she could feel a little better, but..She was a lot worse than him, time went by. Twenty minutes to be exact, Leaf stood back up onto the rock "It's time for the fight!" He exclaimed "Everycat, follow me" Leaf started heading away from the camp, into a flat area where a big arena had been set up. The cats followed behind the newfound leader, they entered the arena where two clans were waiting. River clan and fire clan, GingerStar smiled at LeafClaw's presence. She greeted him and soon the fight began, cat after cat of the wind clan fought three of both clans, and most lost. But..It was PierceArrow's turn, he was scared, he was nervous. But he had hope, soon he began fighting the three river clan and fire clan members. As he saw his previous leader that was fighting against him, he couldn't help but feel rage run through him, he went full on aggressive on the rowfood eater. The leader was literally as much use as a dead fox! PierceArrow was met with victory, a smile plastered onto his lightly bleeding face. LeafClaw smiled, he was happy that his new deputy was gonna be his new close friend. Every cat got cleaned up, and they headed back to their clan camps, LeafClaw stood up onto the rock "So, today has been fun. The fights, the tests, everything. I hope it was fun for all of you, and i got what i wanted, new deputy! Please come up here, PierceArrow" Leaf smiled, Pierce smiled aswell as he headed up onto the large and smooth rock that had marks from cats crawling onto it. LeafClaw looked upon his members "PierceArrow will be your new deputy, the ceremonies will be hosted at midnight. As i said earlier, i wish you all a good day" LeafClaw smiled, the cats dipped their heads and then the two leading cats headed down "So, how do you feel about being the new deputy?" Leaf asked, Pierce had a big smile on his face "Incredibly good, thank you for giving me this chance" He responded, the leader chuckled warmly "No problem, you deserve it after your past"

The night soon came, it was almost time for the ceremony.

Sorry if the chapter is short! I just really wanted to finish it quickly!!

Word count: 945