Chapter Four : Bonding Part 1

~5 years old~

(A/N: Time skip because we don't really need to know that she gets up, eats and grows)

Things has been moving smoothly. I have been acknowledged by the empire as a child prodigy. My parents were so proud that I excel in everything but little do they know that I've practically went to school four times at different timelines.

Yup I even went through puberty FoUR FLiPpiNg tiMEs!! ಥ⌣ಥ

But died as a single since birth virgin (😗✌)

Me and . . . some other dude were acknowledged as child prodigies but do I know him? No. Do I care? No. Should I care? No. ヽ('ー`)┌

I also heard about some other kids in the other empires but my reaction was basically

👁👄👁 ➖👄➖ 👁👄👁...?

Anywhosy I secretly practiced my magic since I was 2 because dumbnelius (Cornelius/God) forgot to mention that even though I had magic as to par with a God, I had to work for it.

Honestly I don't mind, I take it as I finally had a challenge to do. I also found out that people who are blessed by God had an emblem embedded on their skin, like a tatoo that looks very similar to the mark Sebastian gave to Ciel.

Typically it should be gold and only the male leads and the heroine had them but I had one too. But what's different was that mine was a prism color. My parents were Shooketh to the coreth! They didn't know what to do even the royal magicians didn't know why it was like that.

I KNEW WHY THOUGH! IT WAS BECAUSE DUMBNELIUS WAS FEELING BOUGIE AND DECIDED TO MAKE IT INTO A FLIPPING COLORING BOOK AND COLORED IT RAINBOW!! BEACH ASS EVEN ADDED MORE STARS THAN USUAL!

ehem..

My magic level is now currently in the medium area. I know because dumbnelius told me because he said he was feeling "generous". If he was generous then he should have told me who the male leads were! But NoOo he said it would ruin the fun. . . Bish its my freaking life at stake!!

I took notice that this world is more open minded than the medieval times back at the modern world but weird in a way..the good kind!

Polyamory was normal for both men and WOMEN! Age Gaps were legal as long as the girl is of legal age and lastly my favorite, No discrimination between races!!! I was japanese at one point and people discriminated me for being asian...arseholes

Ginwy Nee-samwa!

I looked behind me only to see my cute baby brother! He still cannot properly pronounce words yet but
I DON'T MIND! MOE MOE KYUNNN!

He stretched out his arms open waiting for me to hug him. Ahhh the cuteness~

I open up my duvet to let him scoot in while I'm still lying on my bed because its morning and I just woke up. Even though I'm in my nightdress, I'm still as flat as a wall so who cares. Nanny Julie does. Well there's her hehe..he... I'm screwed anyway so fork it!

( Fork = F*ck)

Rupert's eyes brightened and hurridely run over his arms still wide open then lied on my bed and hugged me. I gave him a big hug back and kissed the top of his head.

"Ne Ginwy Nee-samwa wet's gobpway in the garden!"

"Sure, lets ask Heinry Onii-sama, Quentin Onii-sama and Nee-sama if they want to join us as well."

I heard Rupert mumble some words.

"Did you say something?"

"Oh its nothing Ginwy Nee-samwa, wet's go?"

"Ok then~"