𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐉𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐲

"So, you did all that with a bounty hunter?"

Asora nodded eagerly with an accomplished smile, "And the youngling."

"Must've been one hell of'a bounty hunter."

"One of the best from what I've seen."

"And he's Mandalorian?" Chewie inquired, glancing back at her. She nodded eagerly at the statement, with a fond smile, "Yes."

"Y'know I don't quite like Mandalorians, Boba Fett definitely ruffled our feathers a few times." Chewie groaned as he looked over towards Han, Han nodded in agreement before he leaned over and flicked a few switches on the control panel.

"Boba Fett? I thought he died long ago." Asora inquired, her gaze flickering between the two curiously.

"Sarlac pitt took care of him, but Jabba put a bounty on all us before that."

"So, kid we're nearing the rendezvous, should be a quick exchange, we just need you as extra muscle."

"I didn't take you two for the extra muscle type."

"We aren't. Those sabers'll spook them enough to get them off our tails though."

Asora nodded in agreement, her hands moving to her hips, grazing her fingers over the hilts, smiling at the metallic feel.

"Let's just hope they don't remember last time." Chewie mumbled as he moved to get up, looking around for where he placed his bowcaster, Asora glanced over to him, her eyes flickering towards his weapon excitedly.

"Is that a bowcaster? I feel like I haven't seen one of those in ages!" She got up excitedly, moving towards the Wookie, he nodded in surprise and murmured to himself about it as he adjusted his grip on it.

"When I was a padawan I was particularly interested in galactic weaponry, I've only ever seen one other bowcaster but from what I remember they are quite heavy, and powerful."

Chewie nodded eagerly, reaching out the weapon hesitantly to let her hold it, she reached out and picked it up, the weight heavy in her hands, she tried her best to lift it as casually as possible, she took a minute to examine it, taking in every detail before looking up and smiling at the Wookie.

"They are both as beautiful and heavy as I remember, thank you for letting me examine it."

She handed the back the weapon as gently as possible to Chewie as he shook his head nonsensically, it was safe to say he was flattered at the intrigue for his weapon, and the care she took for holding his bowcaster.

Soon after this the three docked with the cargoship they were meant to be making a deal with and hastily walked towards the meeting grounds between ships with MR trailing quietly behind.

The exchange of goods went as smoothly as possible, from their interaction with the smugglers Asora got the idea that Han and Chewie were particularly formidable within the smuggling circle for not delivering goods. This was a fact that didn't exactly surprise Asora. In all honesty she thought swindling others was a part of the smuggling gig, so she didn't hold their wrong doings against them.