xiii.

GIULIA

Giving Nicolas permission to continue his actions may have been a terrible choice. But I'll live with it if it means that I'll get more of this side of him. His promise to stop when I ask is enough for me, and I oddly trust him to fulfill it.

His fingers twist underneath the thin band of the thong, gently tugging them off of me and tossing them to the side. His actions are carnal, making my heat throb for him to resume touching me. Instead, he kisses me again, slow and deep.

Two of his fingers dip between my thighs, trailing up to touch me again where I need him the most. When he finally touches my wetness, my entire body trembles, needing more. Nicolas' fingers glide against the lips as I grind down against him, adding to the friction that he's slowly torturing me with.

I'm so close already. The anticipation has built up, and this is a shock to my entire body. His fingers and touch leave me desperate for more. I've gotten off with the use of my own fingers before, but it's never felt like this before. That is usually quick and easy, but this is anything but that.

All of a sudden, Nicolas has flipped us over, so I'm sprawled out over him, one knee on either side, straddling him. My hair falls into my face as I look down at him, both of our bodies glistening in a sheer amount of sweat. My chest continues to heave, out of breath and in anticipation of what is yet to come.

Nicolas grabs the back of my neck, pulling my body down against his as he kisses me. It's a dominating action that turns me on more. As he does this, I grind down on him, feeling his cock glide against my folds. The feeling drives chills through my whole body, and I still completely. Feeling how turned on he is by what we are doing is indescribable, but it makes me feel proud of myself.

At the same time, it terrifies me. What we are doing is wrong. So fucking wrong. It goes against everything that I've been raised to believe and practice, and if my parents found out about this? I can't even bare to think about what would happen.

"What's wrong?" Nicolas' voice brings me away from my thoughts as he pulls away from our kiss, still holding my head in place with his strong hand on the back of my neck. "Giulia?"

I shake my head, bringing my hands up to rest on his bare chest as I sink further down on him. His cock aligns perfectly against my folds and I can't help myself from rubbing against him, the feeling of his soft skin rubbing against my clit driving me to the near edge.

"N-nothing," I shutter just as he lets out a groan from my action of gliding against him. I don't want to tell him I'm scared, because Nicolas might want to stop, and that's the last thing I want to do. "I'm so close, Nicolas."

My words are breathy and short, barely auditable as I keep sliding my pussy over his cock. Nicolas let's go of me to grab my hips as we mimic the action again, me grinding down against him as he presses up against me. We might as well be having sex without penetration at this point.

"Fuck this," he growls, moving his fingers further down and gathering my wetness with two of them, rubbing in a circular motion. I gasp as he aligns his fingers to my entrance, putting pressure against it but not going in.

"Wait," I gasp, shooting my hand out to his shoulder to stop his action. I'm terrified it will hurt me if the does that, or for even worse, possibly make me bleed. I want to do more with him, but if he tears my hymen with that action, everything You can't."

Nicolas' eyebrows furrow together in confusion at my words, searching my eyes for an explanation. I don't know if I'm ready for that, nor if we are even able to do that.

"I thought you touch yourself?" he asks softly, not moving his fingers, but rubbing them in circles against my entrance. I struggle to stay still where I am straddling him, afraid that his fingers will accidentally glide in if I do.