♡38

Everything sucks, just kidding~

28th October, 2021.

8:00 a.m.

"And then he kissed me."

"And yes then, he kissed her."

Ningning looked at her bestfriend with furrowed brows only to see her looking in the infront, completely zoning out. The younger shook her. "Soojin!!!"

Soojin flinched and faced the Chinese. "Yes."

"Here I'm talking about my love story and you are busy in your own world?!"

"Huh? Oh sorry. I was just thinking...."

"What?"

"How could Jisung kiss Yoona infront of everyone- infront of me???"

The black haired girl shrugged. "So what? She is his girlfriend. He can kiss her whenever and wherever he wants. Also you have seen them kissing many times."

"But it's different this time. Jisung kissed her first."

Ningning sighed. "But it shouldn't affect you right? I mean you don't like him. Or do you?" The girl wiggled her brows with a teasing smile.

Soojin looked at her in disgust and scoffed. "I'll like that guy? Never!"

"But the last time I saw you was in the bathroom crying because a boy apparently who you don't like, kissed another girl."

"Ahh Ning!!!" She slapped the younger's arm. "I don't even know why I cried." Her shoulders dropped down.

"What did you feel that time?"

"I don't know why but it hurt I guess."

Ningning's eyes widened. "I know what exactly it is. GIRL YOU ARE IN LOVE!!!!"

Soojin covered her ears. "No no no no. Ningning you are talking nonsense."

"No I'm not."

"Ok how do you know?"

"Soojin did you forget who I am? I am Ning Yizhuo. I know everything~"

The older looked at her in disbelief. "Shut up. I don't love that idiot."

"But you already fell for him."

"Ningning I can't. I just got over Jeno a few months ago. How can I love someone again so quickly?"

"I think you didn't love Jeno."

"Now you are really talking nonsense."

"No listen to me. I think it's infatuation."

"Infatuation?" Soojin frowned in confusion.

"Yes dear. Like Jeno is such a sweet person. He always behaves with you so nicely. Like helping, taking care of you and all."