Chapter-42

Today there was something about Callie, that's making Renee nerved. Callie arrived with Damien and Diego half an hour ago completely dressed in black.

Callie looked different from that last time she met her during dinner at Blackthorn Mansion.

The way she look, the way she talk, the way she present herself. There was threatening aura surrounding her.

Everything is different, it's like she's is now watching a completely different version of Callista.

Callie was getting many stares much to her brother's displeasure, she is looking beautiful in black, but according to them she's too young for all this, and there's no way her brother's would allow any stranger to talk with her. They were always keeping an on her, they can't risk her safety especially when knight gang are targeting them.

So just think that her brother's men are already around the gallery and they will be in action the moment they find anything or anyone suspicious.

Renee watched her brother Alex approaching Callie when her brothers weren't with her, he was speaking to her with a flirty smile, but Callie gave him a bored look.

After a while, Renee saw her brother walking away looking angry, his face red with embrasment.

Renee decided to approach Callie, who was now staring at a painting intensely after making sure that Damien and Diego aren't in hearing range.

"Hello Callie" Renee spoke with a over cheerful smile.

"Hell No" Callie muttered under her breath.

"Did you say something?" Renee asked confused,

"So what do you want?" Callie asked not taking her eyes of painting.

"So hows everything going on?" Renee asked trying to make a conversation, ignoring the other person's bored tone.

"Good"

"So what's up with this style, you look different" Renee spoke as she looked at Callie closely.

"Why not" Callie hummed

"Did you say something to Alex?" Renee asked casually

"I just told him to take care of his eyes, because they are the only balls he got"

"WHAT!!! What do you mean!!" Renee asked shocked

"You better ask your brother, I am sure he understood it clearly" Callie spoke uninterested.

"How dare you" Renee asked gritting her teeth in anger.

"I would like to confirm that I do not care" Callie spoke as she finally looked at Renee.

Her eyes darker than usual, making Renee gulp in nervousness.

"Don't think your brothers will always be there with you, Everything won't work in your favor for long Callie" Renee softly growled out.

"And Don't you think its time to wind up your useless attempt to hit on my brother" Callie asked with a smirk.

"He will like me, I am sure" Renee spoke with a confidence.

"Bless your delusional heart!" Callie chuckled, but that was making Renee more tensed.

"I hate you" Renee muttered under her breath but Callie heard it.

"It's not like I care about your opinion, but let me tell you everyone don't have a good taste" Callie replied with a shrug.

Renee was Silently fuming with anger. Eventhough she's dumb, she clever enough not to mess with Callie especially when she's with her brothers. So she did the wisest decision she ever made, she stormed off to the opposite direction.