Part: 8 Already Missing My Angel

"Baby, finish it fast, I'm getting late for the meeting. Do you want your hubby to get late?" Sidharth asked, raising his eyebrows when she was showing tantrums in eating breakfast. He was sitting beside her, holding the plate and his feet were on the floor.

She instantly nodded her head. "Hubby, you go. I'll eat later."

She was about to hold the plate but Sidharth jerked her hand away.

"No, I won't go until you finish it all. I can't trust you only this."

"Then trust me. Now I'm a mother, hubby. I'm breastfeeding angel. I'll take care of myself for our Angel. My tummy is full." She assured him, putting a hand on his face.

He smiled proudly seeing his baby becoming a responsible mother.

"I love you, my baby." He lowered his head and gently kissed her forehead.

She smiled and kissed his lips after pulling him closer to herself by holding the collars of his shirt. He smiled, kissing her back. He put the plate on the bed and kissed her softly, clasping her face.

She drew back and whispered. "I love you more, hubby." She pecked his lips.

"I'm late." He freaked out as he glanced at the wristwatch. "Bye baby and take care of Angel and yourself." He placed a quick kiss on her lips and stood up.

"Bye hubby and you take care too."

Sidharth went toward the crib. He was getting late but still, he couldn't able to stop himself from staring at his Angel for few seconds. "Bye, my princess." He leaned down and kissed his Angel's forehead.

Sana was smiling, looking at them.

Sidharth walked out of the room after glancing at his Angel and picking up his blazer.

_______________

Sidharth was sitting in the backseat of the car and he was already missing his Angel. He wanted to see her and cradled her into his arms.

He picked up the phone which was kept next to him.

Sidharth: Send me the photos of Angel.

He typed a message hastily and sent it to Sana.

Sana stepped out of the bathroom after changing her pad. She was walking toward the crib but stopped as her phone beeped which was kept on the bed. Her lips curved into a smile, seeing his hubby's message. She chuckled after reading his message. She sent him the smiley emoji and strolled toward the crib.

Angel was sleeping peacefully. She was looking like a doll. Sana smiled delightfully and looked at her lovingly. She was gazing at her forgetting everything. She came on the earth back when her phone beeped.

Sidharth: I'm waiting, baby. Where are you?

She read his message and smiled broadly.

Sana: I was busy admiring our doll.

She sent him the message. Then she immediately opened the camera and clicked her photo.

Sidharth: I also want to admire her.

She chuckled after reading his message.