Siblings

A night which brought sudden changes in their life, this night will not end so easily. First there was family dinner , later we saw Kiaan conversation with his sister and now we have a sibling time between our Tiya and Aarav.

✍🏻
I posted that I will update on Monday but when I re-read the chapter I felt something is missing so I started editing and planned to delay for a day . So that you guys can not get confused and things will be clear between siblings.

Check My post on what's coming in June- July, on my profile page !!

✍🏻
Today Aarav had thought about many things, things which cause sudden changes in their life, not things but they were people who are here in their life to ruin their peace.

Those people are hell bound to make their life miserable by using certain people of their family.
Their main plan is for Samaira and Kiaan, he was sure or may be just Kiaan whom they might try to brainwash, saying  things can turn alright if he marries that Red girl .

"Haha ," Aarav laughed , sick people we know better , and it's time our oldies take front line who know you Lals better than us .

Many thoughts were running in Aarav's mind and so he planned to skip going to his Mira. He took his mobile from his side table and took a deep breath, "Everything thing will be alright, " he mumbled.

He was about to message Samaira but instead he received hers saying that she need rest and so he should also take rest . Aarav didn't need any rest until he see his sister and talk to her, so he got up and walked out of his room.

In evening, while leaving Harshvardhan's room he heard Tiya asking Harshvardhan something and during dinner also  her face was not shocked with what decision and discussion took place , she was calm as if she was aware of things coming up .

Aarav shook his head and walked to Tiya's room and knocked but she was not there so he turned to go back to his room ," ohh she must with Kiaan," he mumbled . He turned to go back to his room when his eyes landed on Tiya who was sitting on the bench outside the gym .

✍🏻
Tiya was sitting in the lounge area of their bridge with Harshvardhan, "what's going on Honey?" She asked looking at him .

"You know it very well," Harshvardhan smiled .

"What do you mean?" She asked . Does he know that I told Ronit paa about Red girl , she thought.

Harshvardhan stood up and looked at her ," My work is the main reason, as I said before, new cruise ... remember London cruise, I don't want to miss your wedding Tiya ," he laughed but his eyes were serious and that made Tiya to promise herself to find what's going on during their flight. Flight , she doesn't want to go , she wanted to stay here with Kiaan but then Ronit paa made this plan, why her why not mom go and get Nani (grand maa) from Delhi.

Harshvardhan waved his hand Infront of her face,"Hmmm , right," she absently nodded at him.

At same time Aarav walked to them , he looked at his sister , 'I thought you are with Kiaan," he spoke looking at Harshvardhan, something is up , Harshvardhan knows something , we all need to clear everything .

"No Kiaan is not coming," she said looking at her brother .

"Ohh ," Aarav nodded , is he with his sister again , something is there for sure he shook his head .

"Ummm ...well why?" Harshvardhan paused and looked at Tiya," do you guys have fight ," he asked his face turned more serious . Is this wedding news made Kiaan angry, is that , but he was fine when he heard their wedding is taking place soon.

"Coz I wanted to speak to Bhai ," Tiya said clearing the air . She was going to Aarav when she saw Harshvardhan sitting in the launge area of their side so she went and sat beside him .