ARC 2.1

' Eli you come here I wanna have a talk with you about life '

[ Host don't be so angry its bad for your health. ]

'.......'

[ Hehehe 😏 ]

' Eli did I do something wrong ? '

[ I thought this time you should be someone who has more power than the ML and FL. ]

' You mean someone who has more power than those Leads and also acted as one of the patron of that FL helping her towards the pinnacle of  life yet turned into a furnace after torturing till no one can recognize  her for the same  FL to  use for her cultivation. Eli baby do you hate me ? '

[ No host I lOvE yOu. ]

'....Then how about changing to another body ? '

[ Suck it up. ]

Liza really wants to beat Eli till its higher ups can no longer recognize it.

Liza knowing that she can't do anything to Eli just decided to look at the time of the plot she arrived.

' Bah ! Eli can't you transfer me sometime ago that damn FL has already collected most of her harem ah! '

[ Your situation is quite good ba ! other systems tranfer their hosts when they are almost ruined by the FL or nearly got killed by those slutty FL. You haven't even met the FL till now yet you are complaining. Completely ungrateful. ]

' The time you transfer me is when the original owner can't take the thunder strikes anymore, failed to ascend and fall down 3 realms. Eli you ARE REALLY DIFFERENT FROM YOUR COLLEAGUES '

[......]

' Hehehe~ '

Both the host and the system refused to back down and started to quarreling with each other.

After the thunders stopped falling Liza felt a vast amount of spiritual energy flowing through her veins and completely got rid of her exhaustion and dizziness.

Liza control her spiritual energy and started flying.

[ Looks like you did a good job in learning the skills back in the system space.  ]

' Obviously  I had to mastered them why the hell do you think I took 500 years for . '

After saying this Liza look at the time of the plot she arrived.

And....

' Eli can't you transfer sometime ago like the our first world. The FL has already gathered half of her harem ba! '

[ Still your situation is much better ba! Other systems transfer their hosts when the original owner already lost their power or nearly killed by those damn Leads. You are in such a better position yet you are complaining. Ungrateful....]

Liza decided to stop paying attention to Eli and wait till he calm down. She really want to say that the time she came into this world if not for the pain shield the original owner would have already suffered from a disaster.

' Eli darling you are also no different from your colleagues. '

[ EXCUSE ME ! ]

' Oopsie '

After that Eli started to lecture Liza about how much different it is different from those other systems and Liza continued to refuting that it is same as the other systems.