the wedding - 38

Here is a time skip to the wedding, brought to you by an author who has a writer block so decided it was time for them to get married

It was dawn and yet, Harry and Draco were already awake. Or, for that to happen, they would have needed to actually sleep. For the first time in a long time, they had to sleep apart as tradition demanded. They were each in a separate room in the Malfoy manor. They were getting married in the beginning of the afternoon, so they had to occupied themselves until someone came to help them get ready. Which basically mean that they would stay in a room panicking until 10 when their friends arrived. It was around that time that Hermione and Ron arrived in Harry's room. Harry turned to them with a smile.

- Hey mate, you look awful

- Ronald, be kind, it is his wedding.

- It's fine Mione, he is probably right.

Harry said with a chuckle, going to hug them. They hugged him back before Hermione sat him down on a chair to do his makeup, just to hide the fact that he hadn't slept. Once he was dressed, hair done and that he looked alive, he turned to his friends again.

- Can you remind me who we invited?

- Yeah, the entire Weasley family, Luna, Neville, Draco's friends, McGonagall is here too, Draco's mom was given permission to come, which means you'll get to meet her

- Crap, I forgot about that.

- Don't stress it mate, I'm sure she'll love you.

- Yeah, who else?

- Teddy and Andromeda and that's about it.

- Okay, yeah, we have a small wedding, so it's fine.

- Harry, breath, it's going to be fine.

- Yeah, mate, you need to relax.

Harry nodded, taking a deep breath before looking at the time.

- Half an hour and then, I am married ... by merlin, that is crazy.

- Yeah, we'll go get ready and we will come back after, yeah?

- Of course, go.

Ron left but Hermione stayed in the room and Harry looked at her curiously.

- I know it's your wedding, but I have a something to tell you, you can't tell Ron yet.

- Of course, what's going on?

- I'm pregnant!

Harry smiled brightly and hugged her tight.

-  Really?

- Yeah. It's crazy, I know, I found out yesterday.

- That is awesome Mione, I'm so happy for you.

- I'm going to tell Ron tonight, after the wedding.

- Owl me when you do okay? No promise of when I'll answer, but still.

- I will, I'll go get ready now, breath, we'll come get you when it's time.

Harry nodded and kissed her cheek before she left. He sat back down on the chair with a sight and waited.

_____________________

Draco was laying on his bed, looking at the ceiling. He was playing with his engagement ring nervously, reciting his vows in his head over and over again. He would not make a fool out of himself by forgetting his vows. And it had the advantage of taking his mind of the incoming wedding and the fact that literally everything could go wrong. It also distracted him from the fact that his mother was coming. He hadn't seen her since his inheritance, since she had a special permission to come and see him to explain everything. She had left in her small country house to serve her house arrest. She still had two months, but Harry being to saviour of the wizarding world pulled some strings so she could come to their wedding. He turned his head as the door open to see Pansy and Blaise coming in with a few boxes.