Malfoy Manor

It's been quite a few weeks with the trio and I had a lot of fun but I've missed Draco and Blaise tremendously. I'm making my way there now with Mr. Weasley who Insisted I shouldn't travel alone. Molly didn't seem too happy about me leaving to go to the Malfoy Manor but I'm not sure why.

We approach the manor in all its glory. It towers above us intimidatingly and my mouth drops in awe.
"Are you going to be okay (Y/N)", Arthur asks bending now to talk to me at my level.
"I'll be fine, don't worry", I reassure him.
"Well, if you ever feel uncomfortable or unsafe contact me or Molly right away. Okay?", his tone changes and he become serious all of a sudden.
"Okay but why woul..", I begin but he cuts me off.
"We're just an owl away", he smiles and I hug him tightly.

I begin to walk up the drive and I turn around and wave at Arthur.
"Thanks for everything. See you soon!", I shout.
"Just stay safe! And have fun!", he shouts back.
As I walk away and watch him fade into the distance I wonder to myself why Arthur keeps telling me to be safe. Does he not trust me? Or is there something he knows about that I don't. I shake away the thoughts as soon as I see Draco and Blaise waiting in the doorway for me.

I run towards them and trip over the door hinge falling graciously on top of Draco. Blaise starts laughing like a madman.
"At least say hello first", Blaise chuckles at his own joke.
I look at Draco and blush, "Uh, sorry Draco", he look at me and unexpectedly pulls me into a hug.
"I've missed you so much", he says beaming at me with his silver eyes.
"Um, we've missed you. Not just you Draco", Blaise interrupts suddenly annoyed.
He helps me up and I pull him into a hug.
"Well I've missed you both. Very much so".
"Oh! You must meet father. He's been asking for you", Draco exclaims.
Something about that sentence sends a shiver down my spine.

As if on cue Draco's father steps out from the dining room. He's dressed in all black and carrying a black cane with a silver serpents head on the handle.
"Ah you must be (Y/N)", he smiles.
His hair is silver like Draco's but it's long and silky, falling to his shoulders.
He sticks out his free hand and I shake it firmly.
"Nice to meet you Mr.Malfoy, thank you so much for letting me stay", I try and say as confidently as possible.
"Oh please, call me Lucius and it's my pleasure. Draco speaks very highly of you and any friend of Draco's is a friend of mine", he smiles widely which sends another cold chill down my back.
"You're from the (Y/L/N) bloodline? Am I correct", he asks suddenly.
I find it weird that he calls my family a bloodline.
"Yes I am".
"Ah yes I know your mother and father quite well. Astoria and Nicholas. Lovely people and pureblood too. One of the very few pureblood families left. I'm glad Draco has such good taste", he grins at Draco who suddenly stands up very straight and begins to fix himself.
"Thank you father", Draco says.
"Oh and how are you Blaise?", he stares at Blaise with his lips pursed.
"Very well sir, very well. And you?".
I've never heard Blaise talk so formal, he even has his hands clasped behind his back.
"Magnificent, well I'm going to get back to my work. Draco make sure you show (Y/N) a tour of the place".
"I will", Draco says and begins to walk upstairs to which me and Blaise follow.
"Nice meeting you Mr.Malfoy".
"Lucius", he corrects me. "A pleasure", he nods and then turns on his heels to go back to his study I assume.

"This is my room", Draco says as he pushes open a black wooden door to reveal a big room with Slytherin posters and banners practically covering all the walls, a silk green bed and black curtains.
In the corner he has a chestnut bookcase filled with all kinds of books, big and small. I gaze in awe.
I look around and spot a tatty leather suitcase and some comic books lying on the floor next to the right sight of the bed.
"Blaise is sleeping with me so excuse the mess".
"Oi! What mess!", Blaise says defensively.
"I was referring to that old creature Blaise", Draco points to the peeling suitcase.
"This is an heirloom.", He rolls his eyes.
"Ah I see", Draco shrugs his shoulders and sits down on the bed.
"Your room is amazing", I say.
"Thanks.", he grins.
"Where am I sleeping?", I ask.
"On the floor", Blaise kids.
"You've taken up the floor with your mess", I retort.
"How dare you", he responds.
"Oh I'll show you to your room. I wish you could sleep in here with us but Father insisted you have your own room.", Draco leads me out into another room.
"Oh that's very kind of him".

The room is big, not as big as Draco's but big. It's pretty plain which I don't mind and it has silk black sheets instead of green, and these sort of black see through curtains.
"Wow", I dump my suitcase down and flop down onto the bed.
"This bed is amazing".

"I'm glad you like it", Draco smiles.
"Why don't I get my own room?", Blaise jokes.
"You'd probably get too scared sleeping on your own", I answer laughing.
"Draco! How could you tell her about that. That was private", Blaise squeals.
At this point I can't tell if he's serious or not but its still funny either way.

"The silver trio, back together again", Draco announces.
I feel more at home then I ever have as I sit in a room I've never seen before, in a house I've never been in.