Chapter - 25

*

Singhania Mansion

Mumbai

Sanjana's POV:

I am reminiscing the lunch with Ritesh Dhananjay at Singhania Mansion. It was not a quite affair at all.

Akshay did not left any chance to mock the guy. He was so uncomfortable by the end of it that he rushed out of Singhania Mansion as if he a fire was set on him.

In last few days I have noticed that Nivaana is trying too hard to attract Akshay towards her. What the heck is her problem. Can't she see that he is a married man and what is she still doing at my house?

Anyway it is time to steer her clear of my husband. I am not gonna tolerate it anymore. Enough is enough. With determined steps I make my way to guest bedroom which she has claimed as her own. 

I was about to enter when I heard her talking on the phone. It was not my intention to eavesdrop but she was talking either to Ritesh or about Ritesh. So, I hid myself and listened to her. 

Turns out she was telling about what happened to her mother. Am I the only one who has no clue who the hell Ritesh Dhananjay is and how is he related to Singhania family?

Even internet was not able to help me in this. The content was removed due to privacy rights violation. I am cent percent sure that it is the handiwork of none other than Akshay Singhania itself.

I can extract some information from Nivaana about Ritesh. This way even Akshay will not be able to find out what I am upto and I will have my curiosity satisfied.

I knocked the door after she has hanged up.

"Hey Nivaana, I was wondering would you like to come for shopping with us?" I asked her sweetly.

"Even Ma is tagging along." I added seeing indecision on her face. Obviously she is not gonna let any opportunity to impress Ma go.

"Yeah sure, around what time will be we leaving?" She enquired.

"We will leave around 3 ." With that I left her room with a sweet smile on my face.

*

Alex's POV:

I am in Mr. Singhania office waiting for him to finish his conference meeting.

"Alex, any updates?" He demanded raising a brow at me.

"No Sir. No activity of the suspects." I briefly informed.

"I see. Is Mrs. Singhania under scrutiny?" He enquired. A strange curiousity can be seen in his eyes.

Sanjana is a trouble but she is good for Akshay. She is headstrong, opioninated and commands respect.

"Yes, Sir." I mumbled.

"What is she upto this time?" He demanded with a tired sigh.

"She is buttering Ms. Jha for some reason." 

"Keep an eye on her and if situation goes out of hand inform me. I think its time I should myself tell her." He ordered and mumbled last part to himself.

And with a wave of his hand he dismissed me.

Sanjana's POV:

"Kirti Di, Why the hell are these goons of Akshay are tagging along with us?" I angrily asked while glaring at them.