xliii : backstabbed

Chapter Fourtythree:

"The past should stay in the past."

(My finals are around the corner yet I am here updating >_<  aigooo eishi)

___________________

"Do you think... byeol is still alive?"
Jungwon kept his head on his knees as he asked Heeseung. 

the locked door was now opened but everyone is still unconscious except them.

And jake...

Jake is missing.

no one knows where he is. When the two of them regained their consciousness, he was nowhere to be seen anymore.

did he woke up earlier than everyone or is he taken away by the killer because of his abilities?

"That is not possible.. You saw it with your own eyes.."
Heeseung sighed, looking at everyone inside the room.

He was the first one to wake up after the blackout. The door wasn't locked anymore but they don't want to go out yet. Who knows what will happen once they'll step outside? No one knows what is waiting for them on the other side.

"But Jake-hyung.. Jake-hyung tried to revive her."

Now that Jake is missing, he became the most suspicious member.

where is he?

"I already told you she's already dead!! why are you so stubborn, Jungwon?!"
Jungwon glared at him, Heeseung glared back.

"Because I heard her! the voice... It's her voice!!"
Jungwon's hands started to shake, his trauma going back to him.

"I'm scared.... she's back... hyung.. she's back...."

The others started to wake up with Jungwon panicking. Heeseung was just there, staring at him, stunned.

"I made sure she died... I made sure i killed her...."
Heeseung whispered to himself.

He was the one.. who killed byeol?

"Jungwon?"
Jia woke up seeing Jungwon panicking. The latter was madly trembling, his hands were covering his face as he muttered her name again and again.

Jia immediately crawled towards his direction, calming the younger.

"H-Hey.. It's okay.. It's okay now... She's not here... You're safe..."
Jungwon was crying, His trauma started kicking in. Jia held his hand and caressed his face, slowly calming the young boy. he hugged her to keep him company, glaring at Heeseung.

"What the hell have you done?"
Jia asked him, Heeseung as snapped back to reality after Jia yelled at him. heeseung looked at her, immediately looking away.

"None of your business."
He whispered and walked towards the door, stopping in front of it before holding the handle.

he gulped before twisting the knob, opening the door himself.

Jia let go of Jungwon after the latter calmed down. She whispered calming words again before she left him and rushed towards Heeseung.

"Lee Heeseung!"
She held his wrist and violently turned him around. heeseung hissed, looking at Jia with annoyance.