Chapter - 46

Goa, India

Sanjana

The devil has agreed to send us on the trip, no doubt that it came with a litte comprise.

If he can compromise why can't we? And its not that he is doing this because he enjoys tormenting people--Not his people but definitely other. He is doing this to ensure safety of the people he loves and care about. 

You fall into the category of people he care about. My subconcise reminded me. It left a bitter taste in my mouth. 

"Sanjana, where are you lost?" Kirti Di asked while nudging me. 

"Nothing." I bitterly muttered. 

"You are here to enjoy not drown yourself in sorrow of being away from your husband." Kirti Di teased me while helping herself with some juicy grapes. My mouth watered looking at the fruits and I forgot all about my previous resentment for Akshay. 

Akshay's POV:

" Alex, connect me to Jai." I said to him while browsing through the new investment planned for this financial years. 

"Yes Sir."

"Jai, Report." As soon as I was connected I ordered. 

"Sir, the situation is under control. The girls have not come out of their room." I frowned on hearing him. It has been 3 hours since they have reached Goa. 

"I see. Keep an extra eye on Sanjana." With that I hung up. 

What is my wife planning this time? 

Sanjana's POV:

"Till now, his dogs would have reported him that we have not been out of our place." Avantika snickered. 

"He would be going mad not knowing what we are up to." Kirti Di joined Avantika in mocking him. 

"Hey, don't say anything about my husband, only I have right to bad mouth him." I playfully scolded them. 

"Oh, look at you playing the caring wife when everybody knows that all this is your plan." Mila Bhabi's tone  was dripping with sarcasm. 

I was about to retort when my phone rang and it was the Devil calling me. 

"It's Devil." Kirti Di informed everyone as she peaked in my phone. 

"Put it on speaker." Avantika said looking like she is ready for the good show. 

I did not said anything just answered the call and put it on speaker. 

"Baby, are you okay?" The first thing he asked. All the girls were dumbfounded listening to him including me. 

"Yes, why do you ask?" I asked him in a puzzled tone. 

"I was just now informed that you girls have not been out since you arrived. I just thought that it might be because you are not feeling well." He muttered. Aww! 

"Sir, your next meeting starts in 5." Someone was heard saying to him. It was one of his secretaries. 

"Postpone it by 15 minutes." Akshay replied. 

"Yes Sir." 

"Sanjana, you there?" He asked. 

"Yes, I am."