52: Lost everything

Ignore mistakes please

Third person P.O.V

"You did this baby?"

The words were ringing in his ears. If it wasn't for the firm hold over his frame by Jin, he might've fallen forward.

"It doesn't matter now Jeon. You did enough to end up like that. Took me a lot of time to finally have you like this. You're under arrest for breaking many laws and attempted murders. " Namjoon said, finger pointing towards the handcuff.

Jungkook's jaw was tightly clenched as his gaze was still piercing through Taehyung's head.

"I heard that law is blind, but now I can see.. the law is not what is blind, it's the people like you.!" Jungkook seethed with gritted teeth, eyes still focused on Taehyung who was breathing shallowly with eyes blown up wide.

"Shut up Jeon! You're not in a position to accuse us of anything! It's you, who is the criminal here.. a killer, smuggler.. a mafia." Namjoon spat with a deep frown and marched forward to stand right in front of the other.

"Oh really? Do you have enough proof of anything? Aren't you the one who is accusing me now?" Jungkook muttered lowly, a voice full of venom that was just breaking the remaining strings of energy in Taehyung's heart.

"J- Jin hyung.... please." Unaware of what to do, Taehyung mumbled to the older who was holding him. Jin gave him a confused yet knowing look.

"We should go now. You're done with your job, let them handle the rest." Jin softly said and tried to drag the other to the police car that was parked behind Jeon's car but Taehyung refused to move.

"Tae-" Jin was about to force him using words but stopped when a little groan was heard by none other than Jungkook who was now almost touching the ground from his head, completely doubled over.

When Taehyung looked back, he gasped in horror because the officer behind Jungkook hit him with a broad rubber stick as the mafia was trying to get up.

"No!" Taehyung whisper yelled and tried his best to get free of the hold but Jin was using his power to stop him.

"Tae! What are you doing? Let's go!"

"No.. please.."

Jungkook again tried to rebel and elbowed the officer behind him to get up while looking at Taehyung but again got hit, this time by the back of the gun.

"NO! STOP! Don't hit him please." Taehyung cried out, hands desperately trying to pray off Jin's hand over his arms.

Looking at the protesting male, Namjoon turned back to him slightly and gestured for Jin to drag him away. "Take him." He also ordered the officers to take Jungkook to the other police car but the said male again tried to get free. 

Taehyung was now thrashing badly when he saw officers brutally dragging Jungkook toward the car, his cheek was already bruised and he couldn't imagine about the other bruises at the nape and back.

"Please! Don't hit him please!" Taehyung again cried out loudly but no one paid him any attention except for Jin who was biting his lips on the situation.

"Why are you crying now? Isn't what you've wanted.. to end this as soon as possible?" Jin said to him while just trying again to drag him to the car and Taehyung's eyes widened on the words.