Chapter 20: Girl Talk

Kayla's POV
Dean and I have come to the conclusion that our daughter might be pregnant. Makayla isn't usually that snappy at us and I need to know what's going on.

I walk into her room to see hurt painting something on her canvas.

It looks like a little girl picking daisies on one half and on the other half it looked like a forest but not just any forest a rainbow one with a colorful river to match it.

Makayla's POV
I turn around to see my mom standing in the doorway.

Can I come in Makayla she asked clearing her throat.

Yeah come in mom I said annoyed.

She sat down next to me on my bed and stared at my painting.

You went from cheerleading to gymnastics, gymnastics to ballet, ballet to a dance team, dance team to singing and WWE diva and now artist she said smiling.

I know right guess I have many talents I said while mixing my paintbrush in my green paint.

I'm sorry mom for giving you all this pressure even though your wedding is next week.

Don't worry sweetie okay that's behind us now she smiled.

I gave her a hug and she went back to speaking but her smile faded.

Anyway Makayla I meant to have this talk with you when you were 13 she said looking worried.

But.. she cut me off I'm gonna skip the chat and ask you this. Are you pregnant she asked even more worried.

I stared at her for a few seconds then responded.

Pregnant where are you getting that theory from I asked curious.

I don't know it's just that you have been losing your temper a lot and I was wondering she said sadly.

Trust me mom I'm not pregnant don't get so worried all the time ok I said smiling.

Okay I believe you she said kissing me on the forehead and walking out of my room closing the door behind her.

My smile quickly faded and I thought to myself why did I lie to her. OMG this is bad just why can't I tell her the truth.