Chapter 53 - 𝓞𝓻𝓪𝓷𝓰𝓮

Reina's Point Of View 

'Do what I say like I'm daddy.'

A smirk grew delightfully large across my face while anger and rage grew across his and I loved every single second of it.

His jaws were clenched and his eyes stared right into my face. You know you have those friends that can't take anything seriously. That was me. I just busted out laughing seeing the steam coming out of his ears in fury. 

I even had tears coming out of the corner of my eyes in the joy his anger bought me. Attempting to get a photo, I reached for my phone in my pocket but it was empty. He had broke my phone. The smile fell from my face as his rage matched my own.

I decided it was in everyone's best interest to take a photo of his suffering as a sign of my achievement in my life. So I leaned in and grabbed his phone on the table faced down and snapped a photo but I was too slow as his hand got caught in the way of grabbing it out of my hand. 

He pulled me in towards him. 

'Stop acting like you're in charge darling because I very clearly know that you will never be when I'm around.'

I scowled hardly while he grinned just when a specific idea had lit up my brain.

'Yeah, sure but your buddy down there seems like he's giving me a standing ovation for me.' I smirked while pointing at his boner. 

I sat back down on my seat while he just stared at me simply. Not embarrassed nor flustered by the fact that I called him out for being turned on by me. It was as if he was proud and had nothing to be embarrassed about. 

'At least I won't deny my sexual attraction towards you.' he said before drinking my coffee.

'You say that as if it has a double meaning because I feel absolutely nothing towards you.'

He scoffed at my statement. 

'Lies, baby. Denial is always the first step, Nemesis, don't ever forget that.'

'Lies as if. You just have an obsession that is spiralling out of control while I have major crush on your sister.'

He gritted his teeth and clenched his jaws which highlighted his cheekbones. He got up and grabbed my arms along with his. Someone has anger issues; clearly the major ones. I personally would recommend anger management class and maybe some yoga as a stress reliever for the trapped anger inside of him.

We went inside a black SUV with tinted windows all over and he shoved me inside the passengers seat next to the driver's chair.

He slammed the door while making his way onto the driving seat.

'What is your problem with slam-' I began but he cut me off.

'Shut the fuck up, Orange.' 

'Uhm, what?' I said confused.

'Your middle name means orange, no?' he smirked. This bitch really thought he was funny and had all the jokes in the bloody book but he didn't and never will. He has the most driest sense of humour to exist in this whole world.

'No. It isn't. Yours is dragon, ain't it?'

'Stop lying, Nem. You're only making it worse and no my middle name is Phoenix.'

'Phoenix means dragon, no?' I said imitating and mocking his annoying voice. 

His hands went onto my thighs but his eyes were focused on the roads. I did feel chills creeping on me, more of a turn on if I am honest. Lust not love. It could never be love, not anymore and nor with Narcissus. 

I felt the cold rings settle on my bare thighs and I was craving for his touch since our last kiss but hadn't told anyone. It was crazy and not something I had felt for a long time and I never would have wanted to. It's a fine line between lust and love so I need to be careful and look out for myself not to cross or jump over the lines for the sake of it. 

'Turned on Nemesis?' he said as cocky as ever. 

'Nope not really.'

'You said that a bit too quickly don't you think?'

His hands were now gripping my thighs tightly and playing with the knotted ropes in my stomach. I can't control it; I need to show him who's the boss.