three

namjoon pov

with a sigh, i slumped down on the couch. as soon as the fan sign was over, i'd changed out of my sweater into a t-shirt. the others entered shortly after, everyone nearly drained. i used my left arm as a pillow as i closed my eyes for a second.

" hey, what's that on your arm? " someone suddenly asked.

opening, my eyes, i found jin staring at me.

" what? " i mumbled, moving my arm to see what he was talking about. " i can't see anything. "

" it's on the back idiot, just move it so we can see. " he replied.

i let out a breath before pushing myself into a sitting position. as jin walked up to me, i moved my arm so he could look at whatever he'd spotted.

" it's a name! " he suddenly yelled.

" what? " i shrieked.

suddenly, everyone was by us, staring at my arm.

" it is! " taehyung chimed in.

" tell me what it says then! " i replied, clearly annoyed.

" uh, it's in english. " taehying squinted his eyes. " y/n y/l/n. "

" hey i think i talked to a y/n, " jimin chimed in. " she had y/h/c hair and y/e/c eyes. "

the realisation came upon me. that must be my soulmate's name. i froze in my spot as jin began calling for some staff members. everyone was talking in excitement.

" this is amazing! " jungkook told me. " it's your soulmate. "

" oh my god, " i murmured. " this is crazy. "

y/n pov

" WHAT THE FUCK? " you screamed at the letters.

seconds later, footsteps were heard and both evangeline and mona sprinted into your bedroom. the letters were clearly not in english, you'd noticed.

" what's happening? " mona asked in a slightly raised voice.

" oh my god, " evangeline, who'd spotted the name shrieked. " is that your soulmate? "

" what else would it be? " you yelled, your voice stressed and strained.

" didn't you feel it? " mona mumbled. " it must've been today. "

" yes, i felt an irritation during the fan event but didn't check. " you explained, placing your hand on your forehead. " this is bad. "

" what does it even say? " evangeline got closer. " it's in korean. "

mona quickly appeared beside her. " seriously? what if it's one of them? did you touch anyone? "

" no? wait- " your hands flew to your face. " i brushed my hand against namjoon's on accident. "

" oh my god, " mona gasped. " it has to be him. ev, google it. "

" already did. " evangeline whispered, " it is. "

" no? " you blurted out. " it has to be a mistake. "

mona snickered at you. " a mistake? "

" yes! my soulmate can't be, him. " you responded. " he's famous and i'm, well i'm not. "

" you have to contact them. " evangeline stated, ignoring your panicked state.

you went and sat down on your bed, dragging your hand through your hair, holding the other one over your collarbone. " no, they wouldn't believe me. i'm sure they get thousands of calls and e-mails like that. "

" well presumably, he'd have your name on his body. " mona countered. " it's entirely possible he already knows. "

" you're right, but i won't do anything. not today at least. " you responded. " this is freaking me out. "

" relax, " mona spoke. " i reacted this way when i met julia too. "

" really? " you asked in disbelief. mona and thier soulmate julia were the prefect couple. the two had been in love as soon as they met, which wasn't even an understatement.

" let's just relax, okay? " evangeline proposed.

next day

you awoke on the couch in your living room. at first, the previous day was a big blur. meeting bts, and the name on your collarbone. it all felt surreal, like it was merely another dream. mona was sprawled on the floor underneath you, whilst evangeline was sleeping beside them.
" oh god, " you whispered as you felt the pain in your neck, clearly the result of a weird sleeping position.

you pushed yourself into a sitting position and grabbed your phone which was laying beside you.

11.34 am.

letting out a yawn, you crawled off the couch, careful not to step on anyone. as you brought your hand to your face you realized you were still wearing yesterday's makeup. the previous night had been stressful and overall weird, and you've forgotten to wash it off.
once you entered the bathroom and saw your own reflection, you were horrified. mascara was all over your cheeks and eyes, your eyebrows were a mess and your hair as well.

your eyes traveled down to your collarbone, where the name 'kim namjoon' stood clear as day. thankfully the area wasn't irritated today, you couldn't even feel it. as you carefully dragged your fingers over it, you couldn't help but wonder if he'd found out yet. perhaps he was already awake, wonder the same things.

you let out a sigh before moving your attention back to your face.
after quickly washing your makeup off and applying some moisturizer, you walked into the kitchen. since the kitchen and living room were located in the same room you made sure to tiptoe around. evangeline could be a demon if woken up too early. if 11 am even should be considered early.

as you realized you barely had any food at all, the doorbell suddenly rang. your heart dropped at the sudden noise, and you silently prayed it wasn't something important.
the cold flooring against your bare feet sent shivers through your whole body, especially the one in the hallway. as you reached the front door, you unlocked  it and carefully pushed it open.

what you had expected you didn't know, but it certainly wasn't kim namjoon, dressed in normal clothes, and holding a flower.

" oh my god, " you blurted out.