TWENTY

Georges eyes slowly opened due to the throbbing pain in his ankles. He could feel how tense his body was in the gangsters arms. He was scared he was going to wake the other male up.

He knew they were both exhausted from the long night before.

He tried to ignore it but the pain was too much. He needs pain killers.

He slowly slid out the strong arms that belong to the sleeping blond haired male.

George smiled and leaned down and placed a soft kiss on the other's forehead as he slowly slid on his boxers and blue silk robe he was given.

The brunette walked out the door and closed it carefully and begin to walk down the stairs. He tightly held onto the railing because the aching pain in his ankles were still very strong and made his legs weak.

His foot reached the bottom step and he felt his foot give in. He collapsed and rammed into someone who was turning the corner as he fell.

They both hit the ground hard.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry." George says as he ignored the horrible pain in his legs and looked over at the other male he rammed into.

His eyes met a pare of beautiful dark brown eyes.

"No no it's ok! are you ok?" The other said.

George was shocked to see an unfamiliar face. Especially such a cute one. He instantly knew that the other wasn't a part of the gang because he was very small like him.

The male had light blue hair and pretty eyes. His skin was dark and His teeth were perfect and white which made his smile adorable. He was thin but had a beautiful shape.

"I'm sorry I didn't see you there. This house is huge and I kinda got lost." The blue haired male said as he stood up.

The stranger noticed the brunette's wrapped ankles.

"Oh you're hurt! Here let me help you." He says has he helped the other up.

"Thank you so much." George said with a smile.

"I haven't seen you around here before? Who are you." The blue haired male asked.

George blushed and smiled.

"Oh I'm George..I'm Dream's ... uh lover." He says with an awkward smile.

The blue haired male gasped.

"So you're the one who tamed the lion!"

George was confused by that statement until he remembered everyone referred to Dream's gang as a lion pack.

George smiled and nodded.

"Well I'm skeppy I'm the-" suddenly the smaller male was pulled away from George. He lost his only support and collapsed to the ground.

"George!" skeppy gasped out.

The Kitten looked up and felt his heart drop when his eyes met the dark orbs of the one holding skeppy in his grasp.

He felt nothing but fear. The cold stare was the same one Schlatt would look at him with.

"Hey calm down! I was just helping him you ass." Skeppy said as he pulled away from the taller.

George was shocked that the smaller would call the taller male an ass to his face. Did he have a death wish?

"What the hell did you do to my Kitten Bad?" A familiar voice filled the brunette's ears.