bonus: after the 'fight'

JESSICA:

now, you must be wondering, we know that jason became 'good', so what happened to jessica afer the fight? jessica had freaked out, she was absolutely covered in the yellow sauce and wanted to get out. she ran to her hotel, which luckily wasn't far away and took a bath, trying to get rid of the horrid smell. (a/n: i don't like mustard, fight me. /j lmao i'm so weak) you also might be wondering about the plan that had come up several times in the story. what exactly was their plan? jessica hated indigo. she thought that indigo had everything. which wasn't true. but she didn't know that. jessica's life growing up was a bit of a pity story. her parents divorced at eight years old, she was forced to live with her father, who got another wife that was quite mean and rude. jessica had to try and be the 'perfect' child, but in reality she wasn't. she put a mask on, she looked happy on the outside, when she was broken inside. she had her heart broken just like indigo. her boyfriend cheated on her. but when she took jason and manipulated him to cheat on indigo, she thought of a horrid plan. 

what if she could destroy indigo without doing it directly? jessica had a simple plan. make jason and indigo together, then ruin it again, causing indigo to be more heart broken and feel what jessica had felt once, but worse. jessica was cheated on once, but what if she was cheated on twice. it would be twice as bad. 

jessica lay in her bed after her third shower the next day, her hair wrapped in a towel. she scrolled through her contacts, her finger landing on 'indigo'. 'i have to do this. it's the right thing.' she thought as she pressed the call button, putting it on speaker. it rings for several seconds until indigo finally picks up. 

"hello." indigo's sweet voice spoke, it was soft, but firm. 

"its me, jessica. we need to talk indigo." 

~~~~

jessica and indigo were sitting outside of a coffee shop, hot chocolate in both of their hands. it was silent, no one knowing how to begin their conversation. 

"so... how are you and tommy?" jessica began, sipping her drink and warming her cold hands. 

"uh- w-we're fine." indigo looked unsure. jessica seemed way to nice for her liking. she was sure something bad was about to happen. meanwhile, jess (hehe came up with a nickname) was confused herself. she was usually the bully, but right now she just wanted peace. 

"jason is good too?" 

"yeah, i think so. he left las vegas this morning." jessica rose an eyebrow to show that she was listening.

"did he now?" indigo nodded and looked around at the cold sin city. she was going to leave in a week. jason and jessica had a complicated history, but jess was happy that he left from the drama. there was no doubt that she was guilty for all that happened, for all of them were taking a vacation. it just turned into a disaster. 

"okay, cut the act. why are we here? what do you want this time?" indigo snapped, furrowing her eyebrows and giving jess a glare. it took all jessica's might not to smirk at her antics, but instead she cleared her throat.

"nothing. i just wanted to- i wanted to apologize." she sighed when indigo tilted her head in confusion and disbelief. 

"i seriously am sorry for what happened. it was my mistake i understand that. i'm sorry for what happened between us." indigo saw the sincerity in her so she smiled, a genuine one. 

"it's alright. i think we started off on the wrong page. can we... can we start again? maybe become acquaintances?" 

"y-yeah. i would like that." jessica gave her a smile as well, one she hadn't done in a long time. she actually felt happy. it wasn't like a revenge happy, but a excitement and relief happiness, one that made her feel loved. 

INDIGO:

indigo, tommy, tubbo, george, jack, niki, wilbur, phil, and mumza stood in front of the airport, all of them about to go separate ways. indigo and tubbo already had tears in their eyes. she had become very close to all of them, so close that they felt like family. she hugged phil and kristen, giving mumza an extra tight hug. she then went to wilbur, jack, and niki, then tubbo, until it was finally her and tommy. 

she looked  at tommy, a tear now dropping from her eyes. she never wanted a long distance relationship, but it was better than nothing. at least they were in the same country. she clinged onto him, quietly sobbing into his iconic shirt, inhaling his scent (a/n: is this how couples are? pls i'm so single. someone be my gf or bf😥) she looked up at him, seeing his eyes teary as well. he bent down, putting his soft lips on her rosy cheeks. 

"i'll miss you, my beloved." he whispered in her ear. his father came and he left, promising to text and call everyday.

"lets go home." george softly spoke once everyone left. 

"yeah..." 

_______________________

character development tho 🤩

okay, so i'm back. :) i felt like the book ended too abruptly, plus people are liking this book... so yeah :D. i'll add some more chapters and then complete it lol 

(no one asked, but i will still tell) i went to the hair salon for the first time since last year and got my hair cut. i asked the lady to cut it up to my shoulder (before it was to my chest) and she did, but i have curly hair, so now it's to my neck :( it looks fine, less puffy than before lmao so that's good.