06

"whew that was exhausting" sighed tia walking through the open halls with her younger sister "I don't think I'll ever get used to his majesty's imposing aura" she confessed the silver-haired girl back ached from how straight she stood in front of the Emporer, unlike Miray, Tia held herself with a certain grace but what else can you expect from a girl who had been raised to become empress, "I thought he'd be bluer" blurted out the redhead causing Tia to choke on her spit before bursting out in laughter that she quickly hid, as they neared a certain large blue tree Tia found herself gasping before quickly dragging Miray away in hopes of escaping the place "we have to go back!"

"who's there?"

"This place is the Emporers garden it's not just open to anyone!"

and there was the all mighty blue boy the crown prince and Tia's husband before her death, Prince Ruveilss..! the silver-haired twin took a quick peek before once again hiding behind the large bush, Miray could tell that her sister was having some sort of panic attack and though she couldn't understand why she knew she had to do something about it "Do not hide and show yourself, how Impertinent" at this point, Tia was struggling to crawl away from the smurf, the sweat on her forehead running down like some sort of race to reach the grass, Miray quickly snuck around towards a different bush before picking up a rock and throwing it as hard as she could towards the blue target "Ruveilss over here!"  the prince quickly changed his direction and headed towards the redhead a small scowl displayed on his face as a red blush covered his face from embarrassment of talking to the wrong direction and looking like an idiot "I'm not a dog Miray" he huffed "Of course not dogs are cute and smart your more like a rat" Gibed Miray earning a slap to the head by the older boy who smiled back at her in amusement.

Ruveilss was about to respond with his own insult when a certain bonnet caught his eye and a silver-haired girl jumped out from the bush in front of them to catch it "you.."

"You're the older daughter of Marquess Keirean"

Tia stood still clutching her hands in a tight fist at the cold voice that haunted her dreams "your audience with the Emporer is finished?' he questioned her voice felt dry as she was unable to speak all she could see in front of her was the same cold Ruviless who tormented her "Why won't you say anything?" before he could continue to unintentionally scare the girl Miray stepped in pushing him away from her sister "She obviously just surprised to see a blue rat in real life" jeered the redhead the blue prince's glare deepened as he turned to the twin he obviously favored "You're scaring her with your ugly face so go away" Miray grabbed her frozen sister's hand and began stomping her way out of the garden returning the angry glare that was being sent her  and Tia's way as soon as he was out of sight Tia collapsed onto the floor clutching her racing heart "Tia breath with me okay" the younger sister sat the girl up on one of the marble pillars "take one deep breath in and one deep breath out" she begged the older sister nodded along doing as she was told in a deep shaky breath and a deep breath out.

"What are five things you can see?"

"Yo-you, th-e pillar...grass that bird and bush.."

"good, good now whats four things you can touch" 

"y-your hand ... my dress and bonnet..."

And the two sisters spent a few minutes just sitting there trying to help Tia regain her breath
it was warm and not because of the yellow sun that shone brightly but because they were together the love and understanding that surrounded the two girls as they sat together was one never shared before at least not in this new timeline it seemed as if the girls sisterly bond was finally coming together that they would finally be what each had always wished for...friends, but the girls still had a long way to go secrets to reveal and share and they eventually would under the warmth of the sun and the glow of the moon, each knew the girl's secrets how Tia reached for the sun begging it to not leave her alone in the darkness whilst the other sister craved the glow of the moon who always seemed to hide behind the foggy clouds, it seemed like none of the stars were enough to light Miray's night.

Tia's future was changing but one thing she didn't realize, whilst making these changes, she was not only creating a new future for herself but for her sister, because it seemed like Tia had forgotten one major point in Mirays life that on this very day the red-headed girl met Duke Lamore and saved him from drowning in the lake a ploy to steal the Lamore inheritance created by his third cousin once removed and on the very next day when Tia awoke and heard the news she'd know how large of a problem she had caused because now not only will the crown had lost the Lamore families money and support but her pink-haired Niece Arya wouldn't exist, meaning who would her sister marry now if not the snowy-haired duke.