Chapter 6 : Cute Blue eyed Idiots

"On the coldest nights
I'll look for your glow
Among the burning embers
Of your fiery soul.

I'll sift through the ashes
In search of the spark
that ignited my mind
and lit up my mind."

- Christy Ann Martine

I kept silent for a few minutes, not knowing what to do or say.

Can I please faint now?!

I was snapped out of my frozen state by the sound of his soft laugh.

"So is Miss. Brooks suddenly available now?" He teased. " Tell me, do you always deepen your voice like that?"

"No I was just trying to intimidate the person because it was an unknown number....." I mumbled under my breath.

Unfortunately he heard it and burst out laughing.

"What ? It's not that funny." I grumbled

"You've got to admit that it is..." he replied in between his laughter.

"Anyway, may I first know who exactly is this Willow Brooks who happens to be my friend according to my brother ?"

"We met a few days back, infront of the Crestfall High in New York ."

"I remember you. The girl wearing all black and very long hair right?"

"Yeah....."

"So tell me, how did you get my number?"

Wow he really is dense.

"Your brother gave it to me, remember?" I said emphasising the brother part.

"Oh yeah but how did you get our house number?"

"I got it from Tammy..."

"Tammy? As is Tammy Carter who goes to Glasgow?" He asked surprised.

"Yeah, I go to Glasgow too"

"I go there too. I major in Med."

"Ooh, so both you and your brother go to the same University and major in the same subject too?" I asked in a mocking tone.

"NO....I mean yeah....kinda no ..umm. I'll call you later Raps,my Dad is calling me." Hs rushed out and hung up before I could utter even a word.

I shook my head with a smile.

I swear to God, if I ever fall ill I'll never let him treat me.

That night I fell asleep with a content smile on my face but I couldn't deny the fact that some part of me was also very much afraid of the effect he had on me so soon.

~~~

The next morning I woke up slightly early with a bright smile on my face.

I couldn't understand why I was so happy, especially in the morning and that is when I realised that it probably had something to do with the cute blue eyed idiot I had dreamt of yesterday.

I decided to put a bit more effort to dress up effort and I played one of my favourite song, while belting out random lyrics that felt similar to the song.

I wore a white sundress with a denim jacket and some platform heels. I also put some lip gloss and left my long hair open.

I skipped out of the bathroom and packed my bag. I could see Mel and Ellie gawking at me from the corner of my eye.

"Good morning guys ! Get ready fast , I'll be waiting in front of the Uni with coffee." I chirped enthusiastically.

They both looked at me weirdly but nodded with a dazed look on their faces.

I took my bag and walked out to get coffee and as I walked out of the dorm, my phone flashed indicating a new message.

Rael :

Good Morning Raps.

I felt butterflies I my stomach and my heart fluttered. I did not know that a single message from him could make me act like this.

I refrained myself from jumping and clapping my hands like a deranged seal.

What should I reply to this ?

Will a simple hi do ...?

I kept my eyes on the phone as I walked to the cafe

I should really stop walking around like this.

I still ignored my thoughts my thoughts and kept in walking.

Maybe I should respond with a----

I should really start listening to myself.

I slammed into someone's hard chest and lost my balance.

Oh God it sounds like something out of a cliche romance novel.

I felt strong arms wrap around me and dark eyes clashed with mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys !! Hope you liked this chapter.

^^^The song above is the song Wi sang when she was getting ready.

Any thoughts about this chapter?

Have a good day guys!!!