Epilogue 🌟

7 years later

Nikhil's POV

"Dad, when will mamu and mami come??", my little son asked.

"Akhil, wait for sometime. Till then go and play with ahana dii and avika", I said and he went to their room.

Today, it is akhil's 5th birthday and he has been waiting for his dearest manik mamu and nandani mami since morning.

Ahana and avika are abir bhaiya and siya bhabhi's daughters. Ahana is 6 years old and avika is 5 years old. Both of them are adopted. Actually siya bhabhi was infertile to produce children. 5 years ago, bhabhi had an accident and after that the doctor said that bhabhi would never be able to conceive a child.

"Where is my akki??", someone said.

I turned to the door and saw manik bhaiya and nandani bhabhi had arrived. I went and hugged both of them and lifted manav, their son, in my arms.

Manav is now 6 years old. I still remember how avantika used to insist me to take her to meet manav.

"Mamu!!!", akhil came running towards us and hugged manik bhaiya.

"How are you champ??", bhabhi asked, cupping his face.

"I am very good mami", he said and gave a kiss on bhabhi's cheek.

"Where is avi?", bhabhi asked.

"She was getting ready. I am going to call her", I said and went to call avantika.

I entered inside our and what I see!!

Avantika had bent down to wear her sandals. I was a little angry, seeing her like this.

"What is this?", I screamed. "Why are you doing this?? How careless you are??".

I sat down and took the sandals. I slid the sandals to her feet.

"Sorry nikhil", she said making an innocent face.

"What sorry!! Avi, it is the eighth month of your pregnancy", I said. I got up and avantika slid her hand into mine.

"Sorry", she said again.

"Okay", I said with a smile

"I love you nikhil", she said and kissed me on my cheek.

"I love you too", I replied, kissing her on her forehead and then we went to the hall for the party.

Avantika greeted manik bhaiya and nandani bhabhi and after that we started the party.

"I will light the candles", kinjal said

"No, I will", samar replied.

And it started a fight between them.

"Ohho stop it!! Why do you both start fighting like kids", abir bhaiya scolded.

Really! They can never grow up. Though, kinjal is married to paras and it has been 2 years of their marriage but she can never waste a chance to fight with samar.

And samar!! He is going marry anagha after 3 months but still he is like a small kid.

________________

After a month, it was the time to welcome our second baby. Akhil was so excited to see his little brother or sister for the first time.

The doctor told that it would be a cesarean delivery and I was so scared.

I was pacing and forth and I was continuously praying for her safety.

And by God's grace avantika and our child, both were safe and healthy.

"Congratulations, you are blessed with a baby girl", the doctor told.

Yes! Now me and avantika were proud parents of a little princess.

We named her Namrata, our nimmo.

Today, my family was completed. Me, avantika, akhil and namrata.

From the feeling of being stuck together to being in love. We both came a long way. The hatred turned into love.❤

______________

Thanks to all the readers who read this story.

I am very grateful to you all.

Lots of love to you all.

~~ Priyanshi 😊