A Vision...

As the cradle slid onto the opening of the Quinjet, the women felt a relief of success which was put to a halt when both Natasha and Zariah were hoisted into the open air by their ankles where Ultron grabbed them. Zariah using her fire instead of lighting so she didn't hurt Natasha, burning into his gears with her hands as they both squirmed to get free. Ultron realized he couldn't carry both and realized one was able to subdue him more than the other and dropped Zariah who was descending to the ocean water below, she smacked into the water as she gasped for air as she saw Ultron fly away with Natasha.

The goddess dragged herself to the shore, resting on the sands struggling to breath as she spoke into the comms "Ultron took Natasha guys." There was no reply "Damn..." She took the comms out realizing it was fried "Geez Tony, you would think to make these waterproof."

 She got up and began running through the streets of downtown Seoul, seeing panicked civilians, she saw Steve as he ran up to her catching his breath, she noticed the twins with him. "Hello... I guess you guys finally realized who's side to be on?" she addressed them with anger on her face from what Wanda did to her. Steve looked at her "Why are you soaked?"

She looked back at Steve "Ultron grabbed me and Natasha. Dropped me in the bay. He took Nat though." Wanda looked at her, a little afraid to say anything to her but spoke up "The cradle? Did you get it?" she questioned, standing there with her brother with worry on her face.

 "Stark will take care of it" Steve stated, glancing at them before returning his gaze on the goddess, Zariah just shook her head "No he won't." she said to Steve. "You don't know that Z. Stark's not that crazy." Wanda interjects "He will do anything to make things right" Zariah nodding in agreement. "Ultron can't tell the difference between saving the world and destroying it." Wanda continued "Where do you think he gets that?" Steve turned to her realizing what she meant. "We gotta go." He finally says.

*Back at the Avengers tower, in the lab*

Before entering the lab, Steve made a call to Maria who at the time wasn't busy with SHIELD work, they immediately entered the lab "I'm gonna say this once Stark" Steve scolding, making their presence known to Tony and Bruce. Tony retorted "How about 'none-ce'" in a non-caring tone. "Shut it down!" Zariah exclaimed as they walked closer "Sorry Z, not gonna happen." Tony responded to the goddess. Steve and Tony bickered a bit before Zariah looked at the twins who were confused about the bantering "This happens a lot, may as well get use to it." She told them.

"You don't know what you are doing!" Steve said as Zariah moved to stand next to Steve with her arms crossed. The goddesses temper was starting to spike but wanted to avoid hurting anyone. "And you do?" Bruce replied, getting himself involved in the argument as he gazed at them then to the twins as he pointed to Wanda "She's not in your head?"

"I know you are angry." She says as she moves from behind Pietro apologizing to the group with her hands up in surrender. "Oh, we are waaaay past that" Bruce says, cutting her off as his eyes rest on her in anger "I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Zariah steps in front of Wanda glaring at him "You won't get the chance Bruce. After everything that's happened..." She said breaking the tension with her words.

Tony cuts in quickly "It's nothing compared to what's coming!" he shouts, the rest of the room reverts back into an uproar of arguments. Zariah looks at Pietro and back to the computers as if she was trying to get him to understand what she wanted. He nodded and quickly uses his speed to head over to the system panel and pulls the cords to deactivate the cradle. Within seconds the room went silent except for the dead beeping of the system, Pietro made his way back over to where Zariah and Wanda were before speaking "No, no. Go on. You were saying?"