⚠️ splash ⚠️

⚠️ SMOOT WARNING ⚠️

"She kissed me first" haechan said, letting out the truth immediately making her sigh

"I promise" he said, putting his hand on his chest.

"Why are you telling me this?" She asked and he furrowed his eyebrows

"I thought...you were angry" he said

"It's not like I have any right to be angry... you can do whatever you want" she said, walking away from him but he only followed her. Instead of going upstairs to her room, she smirked and opened the door to the stairs that lead downstairs, to an extension of her big house and haechan followed her without any complaints.

"I would never do anything to hurt you, you know that right?" He asked and she shrugged, throwing her purse away onto the stairs as she began to slowly loosen the straps of her dress and tie her hair into a pony tail.

"I saw what you did to Jeno....not letting him kiss you. By any chance...did you do that for me?" Haechan asked an she sighed before lifting her dress off her body making haechan raise and eyebrow at her movements and sudden stripping.

"No." She said throwing the dress towards him lightly and he slung it over his shoulder, following her as her heels slicked on the floor, banging sounds filling his ears as she took off her expensive jewellery, tossing it around the floor not caring where is landed.

"I did it for me" she said turning back to him and opening the door to the indoor swimming pool.

"Jeno's great, attractive, kind, cute and very, very sexy" she said, kicking off her black stilettos and pushing him down onto one of the lounge chairs beside the pool.

"But he's not you" she said, looking at him seductively making him gulp. He hadn't seen the confident side of her when it came to their secret rendezvous and this was seriously turning him on.

"And tonight....I want you" she said, placing a soft kiss on his lips. His mouth ran dry as his heart raced, his body giving into her dominance although he didn't want to.

"Only you" she whispered, backing away from him and walking towards the pool making him sit up and prop his elbows onto his knees as he watched her walk to the pool, the dim lights of the room and the echoes of every single movement heightened the erotic nature of this scene.

"Then come get me" he said making her chuckle, looking at him over her shoulder.

"I don't chase, love" she said, like honey dripping from her voice before she dived into the pool with a splash.

"Fuck me" haechan mumbled to himself as his jeans felt uncomfortably tight. Taking a deep breath, fully turned on, he started to unbotton his shirt. Looking directly into her eyes as she viewed him from the opposite end of the pool. Tossing his shirt onto the floor, he began to unbuckle his belt and slip his jeans down as well.

"I didn't know alcohol made you...dominant" Haechan said with a smirk as he jumped into the pool himself and swam towards her but she only giggled and moved away from.

"Maybe there's a lot of things you don't know about me" she said, continuing to move away from him but her tipsy self was no match for him.