Chapter 3- meet

Kiara's POV:

The sudden change in light almost blinds me but I manage to keep my eyes still wide open.

The car boot opens to reveal two figures stood directly in front.
There is no way of escaping.

"Fuck" I mumble to myself.

Slowly, I twist my body to jump out the car and step onto the wet floor.

Looking over at Celeste, I gesture a hand. However her face shows she's just as intimidated by the two men as I am.

She doesn't move for a few seconds in utter shock, only the heavy rise and fall of her chest.

But gingerly Celeste slips her hand into mine and climbs out the boot.

We stand beside each other and glare at the two men for what seems like years.
One has a slight smirk tugging on his lips, but he doesn't follow with any words.
I notice his hair is a slightly darker shade of brunette than the other. He cough's as if trying to break the silence.

I'm the first to speak.

"if you aren't even going to talk to us or give us some sort of fucking communication, why bother shoving us into a shitty range?"

Celeste softly nudges my arm as a way of saying "shut it".

The men stare at us in yet another silence.

"You done?" The taller and slightly less muscular man mutters.
His hair is lighter than the one from earlier.

"Excuse me?" I scoff.

He steps closer.
His movements aren't nervous or scared.
Only confident.
Exuding arrogance.

"I said, are you done?" His voice is deep, breath steady. And his black suit is slightly unbuttoned showing the start of his chest.

"It depends," I move closer, trying to work out the logo of his suit. But it isn't anything familiar.

He steps back and returns next to the other man.

"You've just been kidnapped and you're Already flirting?"
He furrows his eyebrow, a smirk curling in on his lips.

"Am I that devilishly handsome?"

How can a man be that full of himself?
The arrogance exuding off him doesn't lie.

"First of all, I was trying to see the logo on your shirt and secondly, you clearly haven't been out much if you think that is handsome" I skim my gaze up and down to examine his features.

Tousled brown hair and a pair of deep blue eyes with specks of lighter blues and tones of greens.

His jawline sharpens further as he grins.

Some would say he's perfect. But he is still full of himself. And that beats them all.

" Wow she really is a good pick isn't she?" the other man sniggers.  His voice is a tone deeper than the first man, with an edge of sarcasm running through out.

"A good pick?" Celeste finally speaks up.
" What the fuck does that mean?"

The man doesn't answer only faces away from her.

"I swear if they try and sell us I will-" Celeste begins storming over but I quickly block her with my arm.

"You really think people would want us? We can't do shit"

The other man chuckles.

"You are very wrong about that."

I stare at him, however his gaze is fixed onto Celeste as she glares at him. He smiles but she only scoffs turning away. The second man shares the exact same eyes as the first man.