𝘀𝗶𝘅𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻

JULY 10th

PIECKS PARTY

1:23am

"Y/n are you coming back down? We're bored and Jonae's asking for you" a muffled Pieck speaking from behind the door just after Connie spoke. "No she's busy-" putting my gooey hand out pausing his sentence, "No I'm not, I'll come give me a second" shouting loud enough for Pieck to hear.

Responding with an okay she headed off and I headed to the bathroom, not only did my lipgloss and liner run, but my lashes were clinging for dear fucking life. Eye makeup was running, tear streaks ran down my cheeks. Connie coming behind me resting his chin on my head as I washed my hands and then I bent down getting a rag from the lower cabinet.

With out a split second of hesitation he gave fake back shots, pressing his thumb into the edge of my lower back. Standing back up wetting the rag, I removed my remaining makeup finally getting to see just how many fucking hickies he left. "My nigga you're a leech, look at my neck" snapping my neck back to see a grinning Connie shrug his shoulders.

Adjusting my lashes, reaching into my black purse that I had Connie leave up here I re-applied my chapstick and then glossed my lips. Connie staring at me through the mirror, leaning into my neck pressing soft kisses, "We are not doing this right now Connie aht aht ya nasty" pointing my finger at the mirror.

"Y/nn that's not fairrr, I can make you cum too! I'm embarrassed, I feel like a hoe, I didn't even get a kiss, not a cuddle just a gummy hand in my face!" crossing his arms and pouting in the mirror.

Rolling my eyes I took my now clean hands and cupped his cheeks, planting a kiss on each side, then his lips, and like always his hand found my neck pulling me deeper into him. Tongues swapping saliva before Connie pulled back, leaving a kiss on the corner of my mouth.

"Okay I'll see you later yeah Constance?" a long smile planted across his face he nodded before we both left the bathroom, he stayed behind in the bedroom and I went to find the girls.

Seeing Jonae's head, I quickly ran up to her tapping her shoulder. "Hi" smiling to my friend. Pulling the rubber band out of your hair letting it go freely again you awaited her response. "Y/n we saw alll that shit. Okay well Malia saw it, and pointed out to me but WE SAW!" she whispered out shaking my shoulders rather fuckin aggressively.

"What?" always play dumb. Quick fix out of any situation. "Oh please y/n starting with ya neck and ending with your makeup disappearing. Mmm mm its all in ya face the hell you was doing up there huh?" sucking her teeth nudging your shoulder now heading towards the couch.

"Took that nigga soul nun much" taking a seat next to Malia who was without Armin oddly. "Did he yk, and did you like .." Malia turned to you motioning to her lips with her fingers and licking them with her lips. "Yeah duh I swallowed, don't I look tired? Shit was a workout my nigga" Jonae laughed patting your thigh.

"Look he's probably telling Jean and them right now" pointing over to the kitchen to see Connie shaking his head while talking to Jean and Armin.

"Was he small? We need details" Malia said getting your attention back on her. "He pushing 9, which was a lil intimidating, but hes hung, it got like a perfect fuckin hook in it" explaining how much you enjoyed Connies dick to your friends, licking your lips as if it was in front of you again.

Meanwhile Connie was struck as a bitch, "She like was doing this thing with the tip, bro I have never had no fuckin head like that in my life, yo if she don't be my girl im killing her next dude, she was like, humming and shit mannn, fuck, and she looks so pretty when she does ts bro, like you know how girl's usually look a fucking wreck? Not her!"