Chapter Twenty Five

Blair POV
•••

   It's been one week. One week and I haven't talked to Grayson. I don't even get to see him since winter break started. One week where neither of us had tried to reach out.

   I'm sure all my friends know what happened. I told Natalie myself. But Noah texted me, heard what happened, wanna talk about it?, I said no of course.

   This winter break sucks. Natalie and her family are gone on vacation so I've spent it alone. Emma has also been gone, but she got back today. Tomorrow is Christmas, and after that there's only one week left of break. Luckily I just got a text from Emma.

    Do you wanna hangout today? I want to give you your Christmas gift- E

   Yes please, I'm dying of boredom-B

   I have no idea if Emma knows. But if Noah does, I'm sure she does too.

   Yay! Come over whenever- E

   I'll come in ten- B

   I am beyond relieved. The fight, or whatever it was, between me and Grayson ended weirdly. I had no idea where we stood, and I was scared that Emma wouldn't talk to me. I know Emma isn't that type of person, but it's her cousin. So I had no idea what to think.

   I grab Emma's gift and head to my car. She just bought herself a record player, so I bought her the record of a band she likes. I suck at gifts and that's all I could think of.

   I get to her house and ring the doorbell. Her mom answers and gives me a huge smile and hug. "Hey Lisa."

   "Blair, I've missed you!" She starts to rant, "Charlotte told me that something happened between you and Grayson, I was scared you wouldn't want to come over anymore." My eyes widen what she said. How would Grayson's mom know about what happened? I hope she didn't, because that would be way more embarrassing. "Oh, and then I heard you went on a date with Drew a couple weeks ago, did the fight have to do something about that?" My cheeks turn a deep shade of red. I didn't want their family to think I was causing drama. Especially between the two brothers.

   "Mom!" Emma scolded from up the stairs, "Mind your own business, Blair come up here!"

   "Fine, fine" Lisa rolled her eyes, "Go on and head up to her room." I give her a smile, and run up the stairs.

   "God, I'm so sorry." Emma said when I walked into her room.

   "How does Grayson's mom even know what happened? That's so embarrassing."

   "She doesn't," Emma said. "She just knows that something did happen between the two of you."

   "How?"

   "Ok, don't tell Grayson I'm telling you this, or he would probably kill me. But ever since your guys fight or whatever, he's been acting super grumpy. His whole family is home for the holidays, and they all kept asking him why he was in such a bad mood. And apparently Luke overheard Grayson telling Carter and Noah what happened, and so when they asked again Luke told everyone that you and Grayson got in a fight. But he didn't go into details about what, and Grayson didn't want to talk about it."

   "Oh." I was speechless, and very embarrassed. Because if his little brother knows what happened, I'm sure he would tell the rest of the siblings. Then what she said suddenly kicked in. "He's been in a bad mood because of it?"

   "I mean yea, he misses you. You're like his best friend and you guys literally would hangout every day."

   "He misses me?"