11. 𝙨𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I had followed Elijah around for the three days that Klaus was out killing in his wolf form. Part of me was happy for him that he finally got to be his true self after all that time he spent trying to break it.

But I knew this is not where Klaus would end. Nobody else knew our plans. If they did Elijah would've killed him without hesitation and my brothers would've put me down.

We had years of resentment in us, him with his mother and me with my brother and one way or another we were going to get revenge.

I made sure to not contact my brothers. I didn't want to know what happened with Elena. if she survived I didn't want to snitch and tell Klaus I had already done enough.

Then if she was a vampire my brothers were probably mad at me and I wanted them to cool off fiest.

They hadn't called until now which meant something was really bad.

"Val! Where are you?!" It was Stefan which was more surprising to me since he was already mad at me.

"None of your concern why?" I asked while I tried to make my way back to Elijah through the woods.

"It's Damon he's dying" I paused for a moment not believing what he was telling me.

"What happened!?"

"He got bit by Tyler the other night it keeps getting worse he won't make it through the night" I calmed down a bit knowing that there was a solution to that.

Maybe it wouldn't be easy for them to obtain but it would be easy for me but I wouldn't tell them that it was an easy trap to get Stefan his revenge.

"I'll try and see what I can do, give me a few hours and I'll be there" with that I hung up then continued to walk until I reached Klaus and Elijah.

"Val there you are!" Klaus says, trying to put his shirt on while I look at him with disgust.

"I hate you, I ruined a good pair of shoes for you! Ruining around the woods cleaning up your mess!" I complained while both brothers looked at me with amusement. "You owe me big time!"

"I'll get to you later first, we have matters to deal with, don't you think?" Klaus mentioned and I saw how Elijah smiled.

He thought he was getting reunited with the rest but he wasn't at least not in person. He was going to dagger him until we got some things settled then he planned on waking them all which I wasn't a big fan of but that was his plan.