✼what so ever✼

They finally made it to the ziplining place. They had a couple of courses, but they took the longest one. Clay had pretended to be so excited but was actually terrified of heights. Sylvia loved them but didn't act excited at all. Tommy handed out go pros to everyone, even Clay.

"Clay, you can just record the people around you," Tommy said.

They all got strapped up and went over some safety stuff. They all got the gist. Just move the clips from wire to wire and go. Nick and Sylvia kept messing with Clay, making him even more paranoid.

"Yeah, Clay, the clip break all the time!" Sylvia said as a matter a factly.

His eyes widened, "STOP SAYING THAT SHIT!"

Sylvia filmed their feet when they spoke.

Wilbur even stepped in, "Yeah, I mean, we have a 25% chance of living while doing this."

"Clay, it's okay. We all have to die at some point." Nick joked.

Clay put his head in his hands and sighed.

"Alright, come here, sir!" A male staff member said to Clay.

"Huh?"

"Let's hook you up. You're going first." The guy smiled.

"Wait, why not her!" He pointed at Sylvia, "She loves this!"

"Because I chose you." The guy said, clipping him on the wire.

"Don't die, Clay!" Sylvia waved as he left down the wire, yelling for dear life.

"Wouldn't it be funny if he did just die after all the joke we made?" Nick laughed.

She giggled, "He just like drops out of mid-air in the distance. We just see his little body flailing around."

They both started laughing even though it was a bit morbid.

"Alright, ma'am, come here." The guy waved to Sylvia.

He hooked her up and checked if the straps were tight on her body. Then, he patted her back and pushed her down the line. She held the go pro up to herself and wooed while soaring through the air.

"Oh my god, it's so pretty!"

She felt the line jiggle a bit, and Nick was behind her.

She yelled to him, "Isn't it pretty!"

He nodded his head and relaxed in the wind. Finally, they both got to the end and found Clay sitting down on a bench.

"Hey, babes," Sylvia said, sitting next to him.

"That was terrifying."

"Well, when you're screaming bloody murder, I'm sure it is. But when you..." She rubbed his shoulders, "Relax, then it's fun."

"HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO RELAX WHEN YOU KEPT SCARING ME!"

"Grow a pair, duh." Sylvia rolled her eyes.

Clay looked over at Nick, he was just nodding. Then, they heard a familiar scream, then out popped Tommy.

"HOLY SHIT!" He jumped down the steps to sit on them across from the trio.

Everyone else eventually made it down, and they got ready for the longer wire. Wilbur went first this time. He flipped them all off as he left. The staff member laughed at him. Sylvia walked up and helped him clip her one. She looked at his nametag, and it said, Harry.

"So Harry... are you going to push me?"

He smiled, "I'll think about it."

He tightened the strap on her thighs, making them stick out a bit more. Then, he put one hand on them and one on the small of her back to push her down. She giggled, turning around to smiled at Clay, but he didn't smile back.