High pt.3🍃/s.j

6 month later-

I'm getting dressed to go to THE party,me and Scarlett have been doing perfect and I really think she is the one but I'm going to have to tell her what I'm doing tonight. "Baby!" I shout down to her,I hear footsteps and she is in her underwear "do you see something you like?" She smirks I nod my head and laugh, "please help me zip this up" I ask and she nods and she struts over and does up my red dress that barely covers my ass,she looks down. "little bit exposed" she says and I know what she's referring to "shhh you love it" I say "I do but everyone will be able to see what's mine" she says growing protective.

"Scar I need to say something" I say growing nervous,she kisses my neck slowly "go ahead love" she says hugging me from behind and I see her face in the mirror, "I'm going to do weed,the dealer is there and it's a massive party" I say out fast and close my eyes not wanting to see her reaction,she lets go of my waist and clears her throat "thank you for telling me" I sigh in relief, "but no" she says sternly. "What scar! I said I would" I whined and she rolls her eyes "nope not tonight" she tells me, "but you said if I was honest, and it will be my last time!" I say growing frustrated, Scarlett knows how to deal with every single one of my moods and she just shrugs and walks off.

I sigh and lay on the bed thinking what should I do, *i am my own person I can do what I want* and that's the mindset I'm going for. "Y/n I'm in the car !" She shouts down and I hear the front door of the car open I let out a breath and check my look again,I walk out in heels and open the car and sit down "seatbelt hun" she says and I huff and out it on. Through out the drive it was silent and I could feel Scarlett gazing over to me she puts her hand on my thigh and squeezes it. "Babe I'm a party animal,I go hard and you don't,just don't come in my direction if you don't want to see me be myself" I say rubbing her hand, "your not doing it end of discussion" she says and squeezes my thigh harder, " i am" I say adamant about my decision.

We pull into a massive light up club I open the door to meet the smell of weed and drink, I walk in with Scarlett around my waist holding onto me, I see my mates and run to them "here she is!" Charlotte says "yeah yeah I know I'm late,where's Jason he has the supply" I ask, Scarlett is with the celebs when I'm with the party people and stonners, the rap music blast over everyone's hears "someone say my name" I turn around to see my dealer/best mate "hello you prick" I greet him, he laughs and pulls me into a hug "your girl seems pissed off" he laughs in my ear, I pull back and nod laughing, " LETS GET THE SHOTS IN BABY" Michele screams, we all hype each other up and make our way to the bar dancing.

1 hour later

I'm absolutely hammered dancing on the dance floor I can only see blurs "THANK YOU" I scream to my mates, they all laugh out our states, me and Jason have a brother and sister relationship,so anything we do is not weird in a single way, " oh my god this is our song!"someone shouts in our group, we all bounce up and down feeling the beat,I rub my ass all over Jason and we start dancing together I lock eyes with Scarlett accidentally and I swear I saw her growl, I laugh and continue to jump up and down in the rave, I can tell she is talking about me to the marvel cast the way they look over, me and Michele jump onto the table and everyone is cheering us on downing shots in under a minute, we both jump down and drink some more. I see Scarlett marching over and I run to Charlotte "hey babe whatcha hiding from" she slurs but in a caring way, "the monster" I laugh.

'Die young by Kesha' starts playing and that's my song, I drag at least 15 people with me and we start dancing again and drinking, someone I bumped into had vodka in their hand and it went down my boobs "asshole" I laugh and I see Lizzie holding the drink that was spilled "god y/n I'm so sorry, i didn't see you" she quickly apologised, " don't worry bout it,I'm going now" I didn't hear what she said and went back to Jason and we start grinding on each other, he pulls me up and whispers in my ear "I've got some joints in my bag, a group is doing it,you still in?" He asks and I nod, I feel a hand grab my wrist and pulls me to the left.

"we should leave" I slur to the blond hair women that turned out to be Scarlett, "no we are staying,it's my night as well" she states clearly pissed, "what's on your dress?" She questions "l-Lizzie came on me" I slur and giggle "wait no she didn't cum on me" I laugh again "her drink" I finally say and scar rolls her eyes "baby I want to go home,they are doing weed now and I don't wanna do it" I say whining and leaning into her, "no you've had all the fun,just sit down" she says.

"asshole, I'm trying not to disappoint you" I grow angry. "ITS NOT THAT HARD" she screams over the music "fine.enjoy your night." I say and walk off the the weed den. " she is a bitch,always thinking about herself!" I express myself to my friends they all look up to see who I mean "SCARLETT C'MON SHE IS BEING A DICK" I scream in annoyance, they all shrug and nod " I mean she says don't smoke,so I ask to leave AND SHE SAYS STAY" I shout again and everyone laughs "just past me the blunt" I ask growing stresses and need a source of relief,the joint is now in my hand and I bring it to my mouth and inhale the heaven source, and lay down on a bed "she is a cunt" Charlotte says "shut the fuck up, I can only say that" I say defending my other half. They all roll their eyes and we all go back to smoking "don't overthink this,look into my eyes do you think she will be mad" Jason says thinking about future me,I look him dead in the eyes "do I look like a give a shit" I ask huffing again.

20 minutes later:

A knock on the door happens and I go up to get it slowly "y/n there you are,scar is looking for you she keeps on going about not remembering and how she needs to get you out before you do something dumb,or along them lines.C'mon let's go" RDJ says, I smile and close the door " she is a dick" I say for the 100th time but this time I'm stoned, "there it is again,that funny feeling" I say talking about my guilt "hey what can you say,you were overdue a smoke,it will be over soon" Michele says rubbing my leg knowing how bad I fucked Up.I get to and say goodbye to everyone to meet Scarlett outside with a worried face.

" you did it didn't you" she shouts and shoves me in the back seats of the car, " I know I messed up, BUT YOU DID IT AGAIN,AFTER ALL I SAID" she shouts turning to go home "I just want to be free!" I scream back " I'm not your pet!" I scream tears rolling down my eyes " for once in your life CAN YOU SEE I NEED HELP!YOUR HELLP" .

and that's when I finally broke down, I sob into my arm and I hear Scarletts indicator turning into a little turn in and she got out and I broke down even more thinking I've lost her forever , until she open the back doors and hopped in with me and just held me, "I fell in love with the girl who doesn't know how to tell her left or right apart or still needs her fingers to help her count I fell In love with a mess" she whispers into my ear as I violently shake from the sobs "but your my mess and I should of been there for you today when you called for me,and I wasn't.I don't care if you hate me for taking control of your life I want you to be happy" she says still holding my fragile state of a body, "j-just don't leave me.I need you" I beg,she moves my head up and we both have red puffy eyes from crying she nods her head and smiles with a silent tear rolling down her eye and I leaned into a kiss,her soft plump lips kiss me back and she dominates me,I pull away looking into her eyes "I'm a dick,and I thought you were the dick but I'm the mess,not you" I say and I hug her again "I love you scar" she leans down to me and kisses me again "I'll get help,okay ? I promise. I want us to work" I say putting my head in her lap "I love you babe,I just want you" she says, she goes to get up to drive " I want you to hold me a little longer" I say she rest back down and now I'm off with my mind "you know,your the reason I hold on to my sanity,without you god I would be long gone,who would of thought" I say looking up to her, "you've saved me" I say and close my eyes and I can only hear her voice "you make me feel like I can't live without you babe,I want you to stay" she rasps quietly knowing I'm going to sleep "one day I'm going to marry you." That's the last thing I heard before I fell asleep with the one person that cares for me.

—————————————————————————————

THANKS FOR REQUESTING AND READING

WORD COUNT -1790