dreams come true (requested)

"Are you having fun tonight?" Hailee asked as she held your hand a little tighter as you began to walk down the hallway of the backstage area, where so many familiar faces surrounded you.

It's the very first award show you've attended with Hailee. She can hardly look away from you tonight, even when she's supposed to be doing important things like performing and presenting awards. You went all out and although you always leave her breathless, she's finding it impossible to take her eyes off of you, especially when your eyes are filled with stars.

You're beyond excited, although a little nervous at times, to be surrounded by so many people. People you look up to. People you've dreamt of being noticed by, people you've dreamt of meeting.

Khalid, Taylor Swift, Zendaya; the list could just go on and on.

"I'm having the time of my life!" You grinned at her before looking around in amazement again. "It's so amazing. Thank you for bringing me."

"There's nobody else I'd rather bring with me." She smiled and then kissed your cheek, causing you to giggle.

Suddenly, you froze on your feet and a gasp escaped from your lips. Your eyes were wide, filled with such excitement like Hailee has never seen before. She looked where you were looking and she chuckled when she saw Camila across the room.

You know she's close with Camila. But they're both so busy that you haven't had the chance to meet her yet. However, Hailee knows how big of a fan of Camila you are. You love her music, looping her songs on repeat quite often. You know every word to every song and you find yourself singing them a lot.

"Camila!" Hailee yelled from across the room, causing your eyes to go wide as Camila looked your way. She grinned when she saw Hailee and ran to both of you, quickly bringing your girlfriend in for a hug.

"Hi, Hailee! It's been so long. How have you been?"

"Good!" Hailee smiled before looking your way, finding you shaking a little as you stared at Camila in awe. She laughed and squeezed your hand. "I'm sorry if you're busy, but I really wanted to see you and introduce my girlfriend to you."

Camila looked at you, smiling brightly when she noticed the awestruck looked in your eyes.

"She's a huge fan."

"Oh, hello. Nice to meet you!" She smiled and opened her arms for a hug, which you happily accepted.

"She knows every word to every single one of your songs. She never misses a video premiere or a live stream that you do. She admires you greatly."

You tried to shush Hailee as she continued to tease you until you gave up and just hid your red cheeks in your hands.

"That's so sweet." Camila giggled. "Well, it's so wonderful to meet you. We should hang out sometime, just the three of us!"

"Really?" You asked excitedly, looking between her and Hailee.

"Yeah! That sounds like fun! We should have some free time sometime this week."

"Me too! I'll text you and we can work something out!" Camila grinned and hugged you once more, causing you to smile uncontrollably. "And, hey, you have my number. Give it to y/n. We'll talk and hang out and stuff when Hailee is busy."

You nodded excitedly.

"I really have to get going because I have to perform but we'll catch up later! So nice meeting you! Hope we can be friends!" She grinned and hugged you both real quick before walking away, leaving Hailee to giggle and tease you over your red cheeks and huge smile.

"Thank you,"

"No need to thank me. She's one of my best friends and I think she's going to be one of your best friends in no time, too."

Your heart pounded in your chest from the excitement you felt just thinking about it.

"C'mon, let's go back to our seats."

She brought your hand to her lips for a kiss before you turned around and made your way out to your seats, excited for the rest of the night ahead.