11

Syd's POV *DISCLAIMER: NOT FOLLOWING THE EXACT STORYLINE FROM TVD*

We arrived in Tennessee and Klaus's driver brought us to this beautiful hotel. Ya, you heard me right, Klaus's driver. It's white bricked with gold lining on the edges of every curve. The windows are big and have beautiful balconies on each. It was absolutely stunning, nothing I've ever seen before. Our family never had the privilege to go to fancy hotels like this or even travel anywhere for that matter. The car came to a full stop and I just stared at the hotel for a long, long time until Stefan finally nudged me to get up.

"Cmon, let's go", he said in a whisper-yell tone. He held his hand out for me with a sarcastically enthusiastic smile on his face. I smirked grabbing his hand while throwing my bag over my shoulder.

"Cominggg"

Stefan led me in front of him as we walked up the huge tower of stairs into the building. I saw Klaus already at the front desk compelling the manager to open the... the suite for us. Hold on. A suite? Why can't he just get us separate rooms? I don't want to sleep in the same room as him. Stefan looks at me with a look that says 'don't make a fuss just go with it' but obviously, I ignore it. I stomp over to Klaus and he looks at me with an amused expression on his face.

"What's wrong, love? Isn't the hotel of exquisite beauty!", he says holding his arm up and admiring the room.

"Why are you getting us ONE room to share? I am not sleeping in a room with you", I scoff rolling my eyes.

"Have you ever been to a hotel like this before? Because by your outburst I'd say not"

"Why's that"

"There's four bedrooms in the suite, darling. Did you really think we were going to sleep in the same bed?"

"Oh. Uh-no. Good.", I said walking quickly away, trying to shield my embarrassment, to Stefan who looked very amused. I could feel Klaus's eyes on me, burning a hole through my back.

"I told you", Stefan started, "You should of just gone with it"

"Oh fuck off"

-----

Klaus leads us to the elevator and us three stand in their with another guy who looks extremely nervous and uncomfortable. I nudge Stefan who looks at me confused before I motion his eyes to the man. He looks back at me confused and we both look at Klaus.

"If I were you Sydney, I'd shield my eyes right about now", and just as Klaus said that the man grabbed a pocket knife out of his pocket and stabbed himself in the neck. I gasp and turn my head to look away. Stefan grabs my torso and pushes me into the corner of the elevator, shielding me from the scene in front of us.

"WHAT THE HELL, KLAUS", Stefan yells in anger and frustration.

"What, Stefan? It's just a mid day snack for us! Come on, be a mate, have at it"

Stefan grunts to keep control as Klaus feeds into the side of the mans neck. Klaus breaks the connection from his teeth to the neck and nods at Stefan to join him. Stefan knows he needs to be loyal and show that he will participate, regardless that I'm here, so he gives in. I don't know what to do so I just stand in the back corner, shielding my eyes as I impatiently wait for the elevator to hit the highest floor. Right as the bell dings the vampires vamp speed to normal position and before I can even blink the man is perfectly healed and standing upright like nothing happened. How... what the? Fucking vampires.

The doors open to two women who are so wasted and dressed like hookers. They grab onto the side of the elevator blocking the way through and 'check out' Klaus and Stefan. But, I notice there main focus is on Klaus and heat rushes to my face as my jaw clenches a little. Why am I jealous? Why am I mad their checking Klaus out?