- Chapter One -

Thoughts are wrote like this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tommy's POV:

I woke up sweating. I had a nightmare about the prison again. Currently I was staying at Tubbo and Ranboo's giant mansion. I hugged my knees close to my chest as my death replayed in my head over and over. I looked at the mirror and saw the white streak in my hair. The second I saw it, I shuddered. 

I heard footsteps leading up to the guest room I was staying in. Suddenly the door opened and I saw a tall ender boy. "Ranboo..?" I said shakily. He made a weird noise before teleporting over. What the.. I looked up at his face and noticed that his eyes were glowing purple instead of the normal red and green. He kneeled down next to my bed. "⍙⊑⊬ ⏃⍀⟒ ⊬⍜⎍ ☊⍀⊬⟟⋏☌?" The ender hybrid said. "I-I can't quite understand you big man.." He wiped my tears despite how it burned his hand. Then, I was suddenly in his arms. "W-wow man, what are you doing?" He made another strange noise and started walking downstairs. once we got to the living room I was set down on the couch.

I woke up the next morning on the couch. At first I was confused but quickly the memories flooded back. Ranboo was freaking out in the kitchen, pacing back and forth. "Ranboo..?" I said before yawning. As soon as he heard me he froze in place. "I-I'm sorry, I was in enderwalk and couldn't control what was happening. Enderwalk is basically sleep walking but its the enderman side of me coming out and I-I can't control what happens while I'm in this state. I'm s-sorry if it freaked you out.." The hybrid rambled. "Big R, calm down. I don't really care. It did freak me out but I wasn't hurt or anything so it's fine." "O-oh.. Thank you so much Tommy." I simply nodded my head in response. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

326 words.