your parents walk in on you making out - part two (requested)

You opened your eyes to the sound of birds singing outside your window and Sana's soft breaths against your neck.

You could hear your parent's voices as they passed your room, watching the shadows of their feet as they walked by, and went downstairs to start on breakfast for the four of you.

You dreaded leaving this bed though. Not for reasons you usually would when you're back home with Sana, such as having to leave the warmth and the comfort your bed and her arms give you.

But more so because you hated the thought of having to face your parents after what happened last night.

You felt Sana stir beside you. Her eyes opened, a yawn falling from her lips as she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and then blinked a few times to adjust to the light in the room.

"Hey." You smiled.

"Hi." She smiled back, her cute sleepy smile melting your heart.

She brushed her fingers through your hair and stared at you in silence.

"Your parents awake yet?' She wondered and you nodded.

"Yeah. I heard them go downstairs a few minutes ago, probably to make breakfast."

"We should join them. I'm hungry."

You groaned, causing her to chuckle as she ran her fingers along your arms.

"After last night..." You sighed and brushed your hands over your face. "I don't know if I can ever face them again."

"Oh, come on. Your parents are lovely! I mean, yeah, it might be awkward. But we can't stay up in this room for the rest of this vacation. We came here to spend time with your parents, remember? Because you miss them. Because we never get to see them. You don't want to miss out on some moments with them, even if it's a little awkward. Maybe they'll just laugh it off."

You didn't exactly believe her with that last part. But you knew she was right about everything else. So, as much as you dread facing them, you don't have much of a choice.

"Okay." You agreed and she pulled you out of bed to bring you into the bathroom with her, where you brushed your teeth together and shared a couple of sweet kisses after.

She took your hand and led you out of the bathroom and then out of your room. You walked downstairs slowly, hearing your parents make some small talk about things to do today.

You reached the last step and walked into the kitchen, where they looked at you and Sana right away.

"Morning mom and dad." You said, trying to smile despite the worry you felt over the potential awkwardness you'd face. "How'd you sleep?"

"Alright." Your mom replied.

"How did you and Sana sleep?" Your dad asked as he read through the news on his phone like he does often.

"Fine." You mumbled and sat at the table across from him.

Sana sat beside you, right between the both of you. She suddenly felt a little awkward there but she tried not to let it show. She couldn't, and she wouldn't, hide from your parents. She likes them and they like her.

Or... they did. She hopes they still do, despite what happened last night.

"Should we talk about last night?" Your dad asked as Sana poured herself some juice and started to sip on it quickly, hoping she could avoid the impending topic.

"Do we have to?" You groaned. "Look, Dad, I'm really sorry for what you walked in on but I swear it wasn't what you think. Not even close."

Your dad looked at Sana and then back at you.

"Look, I get it. You're both adults and I see from the way you look at each and other and hear it in the way you talk so highly, so sweetly, about each other that you are head over heels in love with each other. I support you, both of you. I just want to be clear that I don't want to see either of you like that. You do whatever you want but... not here, okay? And if you can't then at least lock the door. Please."

You both quickly nodded while you tried to disguise how badly you wanted to crawl out of your own skin. You're thankful your parents are so supportive of your relationship with Sana. You're thankful that they are so accepting.

But you felt awkward nonetheless.

Sana put her hand over yours on the table and you looked over at her, suddenly feeling less nervous over the sparkle in her eyes and the sweet smile on her face.

Your dad looked between the two of you, knowing that he'd probably have to get used to times like this. Because it's very clear, by the look of love in your eyes and Sana's too, that what you have is forever, that it was obvious that she's the one for you.

He's happy for you, feeling a soft spot in his heart for Sana, the girl you love more than anything. It makes him happy to see you're loved just as much, if not more, by her.

He couldn't get too upset. You're happy and that's what matters most to him.

He just hopes you can contain the need to express the love you share for each other until you got back to your own home.