Professor pt 3. Wanda X Reader

Y/n POV

"Stop ignoring me!" I yell banging on Wanda's door. "I need you to leave." She yells back, still refraining from opening the door.

"Wanda please!" I hear the door click. "Y/n go away." Her words hurt, I get it, I understand i'm immature and young and by all means inappropriate to date but she can't seriously deny her feelings.

Not after last time.

I push my way to her room. "Wanda." I say, now calmer in her presence but still furious with her behaviour. "You've been ignoring me for 3 weeks."

"Y/n please... Steve- Professor Rodgers he's not coming back, i've been given his job for the year... and your my student." I gulp feeling tears welling in my eyes.

"Even with all of that aside, you're my student... this CAN NOT happen! So I need you too leave." My stomach burns as I realise what she's saying to me.

"So don't fuck me... Wanda at least talk to me, you don't have to blank me." She behaves as if I don't even exist.

"I can't be around you." She sighs, her frustration evident. "You live with me!" I state the obvious. "Yeah and not for long." Shes leaving...

"You don't have to leave." I breathe. I grab her arm as she turns away "I can't be around you!" she repeats again this time louder and angrier.

"WHY!" I question dumbly, she shakes loose from my grip. "Y/n I don't think you understand, when I see you I want to kiss you, when you touch me I picture you naked screaming my name- that's not okay" she bites her lip shaking her head.

"So touch me! Fuck me! Listen to me scream your name... nobody has to know." She shakes her head at me, making me feel small and insignificant.

"That's all well and good, you're the student who scored with her teacher... I lose my job! Steve doesn't need that kind of stress and I don't want that on my record." She snaps.

"Oh I am sorry Miss Maximoff... My childish mind didn't realise." My tone heavily sardonic, I roll my eyes. I breath out heavy and storm out of her room. I'm not a child I know how serious this is... and I know what's at stake and maybe it's selfish of me to want her to want me like I want her... I can't help how I feel.

Wanda's POV

I can't be dealing with this, I have the stress of work, dealing with Natasha and her prude comments as well and y/n. All I want to do is drink, let lose and fuck her like no tomorrow- but i can't and it's taking everything to refrain myself from doing so...

"Y/n wait." I say sighing heavily.

"What Miss Maximoff?" she mocks. "Don't be childish, I know I hurt you but there's no need." She smiles shaking her head, letting out a contemptuous laugh.

"There's every need, i'm good enough to fuck, but to childish to talk to! Wanda I get it I understand what's a stake here but you can't expect me to turn off my emotions!" I'm standing close to her, her back is against the door, my hand is against the wall. This position is all to familiar.

Fuck this... fuck her... fuck me!

The things we thing and the things we say are different and in this case I think that's for the best!

I don't move... why won't my body move? "Please don't make this harder for me, you know if things were any other way i'd be with you." she rolls her eyes. My brain tells me one thing and my body does another, I can't control myself around her.