18. Lazy

Me and the girls are at the guys house waiting for them to come back from their away game

The doors open and Shawn is the first one to walk in.

"AHH YOU BITCH" He screams as Mia jumps on him, making both of them fall on the floor.

I'm sitting on the couch laughing at the scene in front of me.

Shawn is on the floor with Mia on top of him, laughing.

"Get the fuck off me, big head." Shawn groans and pushes Mia off him.

She lays falls on the floor laughing, " you should've seen your face." She holds her stomach and makes a dramatic wheezing sound trying to breathe.

Shawn looks down at her unamused. He turns around and looks at Sara, "Hello my sugarplum."
He says wiggling his eyebrows making her giggle.

I smile as I see my Grayson entering the house, he's wearing a black long sleeve shirt that hugs his muscles really well, with a gray sweatpants.

He lets out an small smile when he sees me. Dropping his bag on the floor, he runs up to me and tackles me.

I laugh as he begins to kiss my face and neck, he pulls away and looks at me pecking my lips.

I look at him with a soft smile, breathing heavily after the whole laughing fit.

"I missed you sweetheart." He says as he wipes some hair out of my face.

I bring both of my hands to his face and kiss his forehead, "I missed you too." I sigh hugging him close to me.

He wraps his arms around me and tucks his head on my neck. I sigh in satisfaction.

'I missed this'

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?" Matt suddenly says, crossing his arms over his chest, making Mia smirk at him.

"Aww honey, I missed you that's why I'm here" she says as she walks up to him.

he looks at her with narrowed eyes.

I watch as she gets on her tiptoes and whisper something on his ear, making him clear his throat, a nodding down at her, than she winks at him.

"You guys are disgusting." Shawn gags, and begins to have a full make out section with Sarah.

Shaking my head at my crazy friends I begin to rub Grayson's back.