°14°

"Let me help you," one of the Marcus' said, walking closer to him

Blair looked down to see the belt in his grip tighten. 

He rose the belt being very close to him now. 

Four just stood there, his mouth open and his eyes starting to become glossy. 

He had froze. 

How bad was Marcus? 

Sadness and anger, mainly anger, didn't hesitate to rise quickly within her. 

She could tell Marcus was about to hit Four, as his eyes were locked onto him, walking closer. 

He was about to hit Four, when Blair stepped in, taking the whipping of the belt to her elbow. 

She winced at the slight sting, but quickly recovered, launching a punch to Marcus' face, he dropped to the floor, all the others dropping as well. 

Blair woke up, out of breath. 

She looked to Four who's breath was very heavy, he just stared at her, removing the thing attached to the side of her head. 

Blair reached her hand up to his face, caressing his cheek with her thumb. 

"it's gonna be okay," she whispered. 

It was later that evening, and Blair had decided to stop another night at Four's loft, he really needed reassurance, and she wasn't just gonna leave him on his own, not after how he allowed her to see all those things. 

Currently, Four was leaning on the balcony, looking over dauntless. 

Four had told Blair to get changed, leaving some clothes out for her. 

She took off her skin tight trousers, sighing in relief at the cool air rushing to her sweaty legs. 

She slipped on some black baggy basketball shorts, they sat perfectly on her waist reaching to about her lower thighs. 

She took off Four's jumper, leaving her in her dark grey tank top.

A/N: ^ if you don't like what she's wearing then imagine it to be whatever you like! 

She left the bathroom, coming out into the main room, looking through the windows to see Four. 

He had his head in his hands and looked stressed. 

She walked out onto the balcony, moving next to him. 

The sun was just setting, the clouds looking as though they had been painted into the sky. 

The soft colours blended together, dancing around by the sun, that sat on the bottom of the horizon. 

There was a faint breeze that intertwined with her hair, making it flow lightly.