Prologue

*Warning!!!* This book contains violence, graphic themes, strong language, sexual content, sensitive subjects, and other mature matters. Please read at your own risk! Enjoy!

-----------------------------------------

"Jason I said we have to go now, man!" His dumb ass voice, shouts at me. "NO, FUCK YOU!!" I scream at my asshole of a brother, while walking closer to the front door. "Look, I'm not going to tell your ass again. We have to make this hit now." Alex loudly, yelled back at me.

"NO! I'm not fucking going, she's about to get out of school, in about thirty minutes." I shout even louder. Little by little, getting really pissed off by his presence.

"I said we are leaving Jason, and that's final! I'm not going to tell you your ass again." He slammed his fist on top of the wood railing, of the staircase.

"Look bro I don't want to get angry, so just get the hell out my face." I spat, shooting him the dirtiest look I could muster, on my already mean looking face.

"You know what? Screw this shit, we're leaving whether you come or not. Come on guys, let's head out... we got about ten minutes, to head over to the bank." Alex calls from the bottom of the staircase, looking at his watch impatiently.

He's such a fucking girl, at times. All this bitching and complaining, is not okay for me. He knows every day- except for Tuesdays, I wait for her to get out of school. That's at two thirty. She's so beautiful, so innocent, and she means everything to me. Her name is Malarie Jane Dawson... and she is all mine. I love everything about her. I just need her to love me, as much as I love her. I will not stop at nothing, until she does.

I watch her every move.

I see her every move.

I want her.

I need her.

I'm going to have her.

I will have her

My name is Jason McCann and I am obsessed with her.

----------------------------------------

- This story IS copyrighted, so please do not waste your time trying to plagiarize. It will only make me feel upset and saddened. And I wouldn't want to take lawful measures for your unthoughtful choices. Come up with your own idea like I did.

Copyright © 2015 Alexis W.
All Rights Reserved.

Published & Started: March 4, 2015

Finished & Ended: August 7, 2015

* I know there are some grammatical errors throughout this story; not too bad. But cringe worthy to me. I'm editing them so I can be at ease, and so you can have the best results of my story. *

- Alexis -