𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 ❀

❝ HEY! HEY! HEY! ❞

HEY! HEY! HEY!

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

Y/n swings both of her legs under the seat as she watched the game in front of her. She would let out a gasp once in a while, especially when that owl man spikes. His serves give a KABOOM sound, which was very satisfying to hear.

"Wah! Owl-san is so cool." She said with her eyes sparkled. The first-year manager that sat beside her nodded as well in agreement.

Kiyoko glanced at the two with a soft look, smiling ever so often. She was glad that they were both enjoying themselves.

FWEEEETTT!

Karasuno vs. Fukurodani

16 | 25

"As we suspected, they're very strong" Takeda noted as everyone stood up from their seats. Y/n looked at them in confusion, wondering why they're all standing. Instead of getting off her seat, she decided to just stand on her seat so that she would at least feel tall for once.

"Yeah." Ukai agreed. "This is just what it means to be a team that competes in the nationals."

Y/n lets out a small huff as she pulls herself up to her seat, standing on it carefully. She held onto Yachi's shoulder to support her standing.

Her eyes immediately having sparkles as she scoped the entire gym. It was much clearer than before! She could really see everyone from her viewー well if she was on her tippy toes.

Yachi felt pressure onto her right side of the shoulder causing her to glance to her right, thinking that it was Kiyokoー but to her surprise, it was no other than the little Tsukishima.

She looked alarmed to see her standing on her toes on the top of her seat. "Y-y/n-chan!? Please don't do that! You might fall!" she frantically said, grabbing hold onto the child's shoulders.