Let's make some Money

Dominican Republic

The blue and white gas tank truck drove along the "clear" highway. Little did the drive know that there was three cars following behind him.

"Alright guys we're good to go." The criminal Dominic Toretto said to his crew over the walkie talkie. He turned his head to his ride or die.

Leticia Ortiz.

"You got this?" "Bet your ass Buba." She kissed him and started to climb out the moving car. "Let's make some money!"

She climbed to the hood of the car. "Everyone in position." Dom said over the walkie talkie. "I thought we be robbing banks by now, not some gas truck in the middle of nowhere." Dom's friend, Han, commented.

"Down here gas is gold is gold Bubba." Letty responded. "Sí, pero los bancos no se mueven." Tego, Dom's other friend said. "Cada vez que te acercas a un banco, tenemos que sacarte el culo de la cárcel." Rico, Dom's friend, chimed in.

"Kill the chatter! Game time!" Dom interrupted. "I wouldn't want to piss him off guys." Letty commented as she jumped onto the gas truck.

Dom hurried to the front of the truck and explained how they need to be fast. Han turned his car around and Cara climbed out the truck. She grabbed on to the thing and threw it on to the gas truck so they connected.

"Locked and loaded!" She shouted.

Letty sprayed the hook with a freezer thing. "This is all you Han." And she hit the hook with a hammer so it broke off. "Liquid gold. Ha ha."

"We're cleared." Han said. "Okay T, you're up." Dom said. Tego quickly hurried to gas truck. "Let's see if you can get it under six times huh T." Han teased. "¿De qué estás hablando? ¡Lo haré de una vez!" Tego defined himself. "It's more like three. Come on Tego, keep it real." Letty chuckled.

The truck driver saw Letty and started to mess up the plan. Letty was stuck on the back of the truck. Soon Letty had to jump and Dom made sure to grab her. As the truck hit the car, Letty got in fast but, since the truck driver jumped out earlier the truck crashed.

Dom stopped the car. The tank, that was on fire, started to flip. It was coming their way.

"Dom..."

"Dom!"

"DOM!"

Dom somehow went under the tank and headed back up the highway.

Fast and Furious

Everyone was partying and racing. Don and Tego were talking to Dom as he curried everyone's cut. Han and Dom talked about how the cops were after them, mostly Dom, and how they should leave right in the morning 

"It's time for you to do your own thing Han." Dom spoke. "Heard they're doing some crazy shit in Tokyo." Han chuckled. They clinked beers. "You seen Letty?" Han nodded his head, basically pointing where she was.

Dom walked up to her, "There you are." Dom to a seat next to her. "I heard Rio is nice around this time of the year." Letty spoke. "Cops are catching on good." Dom said. "Well I guess we're doing our job." Letty joked.