― thirty.

❝long chapter! long chapter!❞―nick, the author

long chapter! long chapter!
nick, the author

flashback

"that's what happened. many things have happened and some people have died. what do you want to do? continue the exchange event?" satoru asked yuuji.

"what do we want to do?" he crossed his arms.

"of course..." todo started acting cool.

"...we should continue" a determined look on his face.

"why?" satoru asked.

"number one, the relatives are entitled to mourn. it's not something that we can interfere with. number two, since someone is dead, we should make ourselves stronger. chew away the defeat and remorse, and taste the victory, that's how we grow"

"the most important thing is to leave the results in the form of results" todo ended his talk.

osamu and y/n ignored the whole talk as they busied themselves with a casual conversation.

"yer lucky that i managed to stalk him without getting caught, n/n" osamu huffed.

"i know, my plan were reckless. but still, you did it" y/n had a small smile on her face behind the mask.

the grey haired male just sigh and smiled.

"i have no opinion" megumi spoke up.

"we will win anyway" nobara added.

"they're all fallacious reasoning, but they do make sense" noritoshi commented.

"kamo, you just take a rest" momo frowned.

"i have no objection"

"salmon"

"the individual battle pairings will be decided by drawing lots?" maki asked satoru.

"eh? there won't be any individual battles this year" y/n facepalmed.

"are you thinking what i'm thinking, 'samu?" y/n whispered.

"yes, n/n. he did it" osamu deadpanned.

"because i hate to follow traditions" satoru added as he pulled out a wooden box.