Kai Parker Smut - Morning Wood

Word Count- 4,862

Summary- You hate Kai Parker, but you still want that dick.

Warnings: creepy man?, light spanking, sort of choking, squirting, multi-orgasms, blow-jobs, unprotected sex (wrap it before you tap it, folks)

Kai parker. Cocky, narcissistic, sexy son of a bitch. You hate him. He's always teasing you, finding ways to annoy you, or just using his body to make you flustered like no other.

But that doesn't mean you don't do the same to him. You know he aches for you. He tells you he does, and that makes you all the more needy for him, even though you'd never tell him that. 

You maintain a permanent residence at the Salvatore house just like Kai, so that makes it even more difficult to hide your unknown feelings for him.

You roll over in your bed, your body resting on your warm pillow. You don't want to get up. Once you do, your life is back to craziness and chaos. The mission right now was to kill off the sirens, but how can you guys do that when you don't know where they are?

Your eyes slowly flutter open, your hand stretching out along your pillow. God, was this pillow comfy?

"Mornin', sunshine," You hear a faint whisper. You smile until you remember you didn't go to sleep with anyone last night.

"The fuck?" You shout as you jump up onto your knees, facing the mysterious person who found their way into your bed. And there he is, the smug bastard himself.

"I didn't mean to wake you, sweetheart," Kai says with a smirk. His eyes rake you over as he bites his lip. "Cute outfit." Your eyes look down at what you had fallen asleep in. A tight-fit cropped tank top and some red underwear. Your eyes gape, and you reach for the pillow in front of you, but Kai snatches it away from you.

"Kai, stop it." Your voice hoarse, and your eyes still adjusting to the light of the room. You didn't have time for his games. You reach for it again, but he pulls it against his chest, his eyes playful. "Kai, give it back!" You yell and cover your chest with your hands.

"You're gonna have to work for it, pretty girl."

"I hate you. Do you know that?" You ask. You start to subtly inch closer to him, hoping he doesn't notice your plan.

"No, you don't. You love me." He said it like it was obvious.

"In. Your. Dreams," You say and pounce for the pillow. You grab it, but your strength is no match for Kai's- him being a heretic and all. You end up straddling the top half of his chest, the pillow long gone out of both of your minds. His hands latch onto your thighs tightly, and he tries to slide you up further.

"You know if you come up a little further, I can make you see stars." You know he's referring to his face, and God, are you tempted to just slide up a little further. "Oh, would you look at that? Why don't you just slide a little-"

"Okay, enough!" You yell and jump off, running to the bathroom.