" MEETING THE SCHOOL SLUT "

[M/N; POV]

AFTER SPEAKING WITH,
Well it's lunch time, I spoke with the Red Deer who responds to the name Louis. I decided to explore this wide school during the 30 minutes I had so I walked outside of Cherryton in hopes of finding a place to eat peacefully.

I guess Satan wasn't on my side because I ran into a Black and white Spilt rabbit. She was bullying a dwarf rabbit. " SLUT ! " The spilt rabbit shouted before throwing hot soup at the drawn rabbit. A white one to be precise. Later on she turned around to look up to my chest which she had ran into. She scoffed before looking up at me, she looked very angry at first but it seems her once angered look turned into a flirtatious one.

[THIRD PERSON; POV]
"HEY-oh.."
" and who are you? " the spilt rabbit said seductively ,
Looking down at the little rabbit M/N chuckled before darkly replying,
" Get the fuck out of my way. " The annoyance was clear in his voice but the girl kept on pushing herself against the very unsettled male.

"Hm..how about no?"

Angered already M/N shoved her hands off of his arms before crouching, picking up the other rabbit. Who was small then most. But overall he was just using her to be an a escape route.

Walking away towards a gardening house in the schools garden, M/N used his telekinesis to open the door. Luckily the white rabbit was on staring at the masked male. As soon as M/N put the rabbit down the little animal dusted off the soup that the spilt rabbit had thrown over her.

" Thank you , but I didn't need your help.. " The white rabbit whispered.
" I helped anyways and you can't do anything about now can you ? " M/N responded bluntly.
" yea..Oh! " the white rabbits ears perked up.
" you must be here for a blowjob.. " The white rabbit got on her knees in front of M/N.
M/N looked down, grabbing her ears softly before opening his mouth.

" don't do that, I'm not here for any of that. Go wash yourself up. Your filthy. " M/N hissed.
" oh..okay. " the white rabbit replied softly looking down.
M/N left as he heard people running towards the building.
" bye bye little one. " M/N waved from behind as he walked towards the door opening it and leaving.

[HARU; POV]
Who..was he?