[Volume 1] Chapter 18

Y/N recovered standing up and cracking his neck, He turned and faced his attacker.  

Y/N: Who are you and why should I join you after you attacked me?!

??? let out a feminine laugh and pointed at Y/N

???: You don't need to who I am, Just why I'm here.

Y/N: Why are you here then?

???: I'm here because my boss asked me to retrieve you.

Y/N glared at the women and proceeded to grab his weapon getting into a stance.

???: There is no need to fight Y/N, Don't you want to know the answer to the question I asked you at the start?

Y/N's grip on his weapon wavered a bit but he shook his head and steadied himself.

???: And lets be honest your not cut out to be a huntsmen, What are people going to say when they see you talking to yourself hmm?

Y/N: Launched himself at the person in anger, Striking blindly, ??? Dodged easily.

???: You would fit right in with my group.

Y/N: Shut up!

Y/N sent a huge wave of ice towards ???, They managed to dodge but were not able to recover quickly enough to dodge a slash from Y/N, He managed to strike them across their back damaging their aura.

???: Ack! you little shit, I'm going to kill you!

Y/N stood across from them with a blank look on his face.

Y/N: Maybe your right, Maybe I'm not cut of to be a huntsmen but I would be damned if I was to join any group like yours! People like you and my father make me sick! hunters and huntresses can't do anything about people like you but...I can.

He ran straight at them and they clashed but ??? was quickly getting outmatched as Y/N kept getting faster and faster.

???: Tch, MERC! EM!

Y/N was confused at what they said but was struck in the back of the head and knocked away, He recovered quickly and got back on his feet and looked at the new comers, their faces were also covered but Y/N could tell one was male and the other female, As he was observing them he sensed something being fired at him, he dodged and turned around to face them to see them gone.

Y/N: Fuck! goddamn it...

(instant transmission +)

Amidst the chirping of crickets and darkness of night, Blake lays flat on her stomach on the rooftop overlooking the shipment of Schnee Dust containers.

Sun: Did I miss anything?

Blake: Not really. They've offloaded the crates from the boat. Now they're just sitting there.

Sun: Cool. I stole you some food!

he holds out one of the green apples in his arms

Blake glares at him.

Blake: Do you always break the law without giving a second thought?

Sun: Hey, weren't you in a cult or something?

Her glare darkens 

Sun: Okay, too soon!?

Just as he says this, the winds blows all around them, and they look up to see a Bullhead's searchlights flashing around for a landing spot, descending in the middle of the cargo containers and extending a ramp for a black hooded individual with a metallic fanged mask to come out of.