「 𝟏𝟏 」

◈•••••••‧͙⁺˚*・༓♛༓・*˚⁺‧͙•••••••◈

The moment you leave the store is a complete blur.

Your mouth tasted funny, and your eyes are starting to shut from the tiredness today has brought.

Taehyung pulls up into the driveway and parks the car. He steps out and shuts the door, walking to the trunk.

You open your door and slide out, walking to the back of the vehicle too.

"Want me to carry anything?" You ask as he grabs the grocery bags.

"I've got it," he tries to close the trunk door, but you do it for him. "Thanks," he locks the car, turning and walking up to the front door.

"Let me," you jog ahead and open the door for him.

Before he could walk inside, a girl walks out with a bag pressed close to her chest as she runs out into the street. She doesn't say a word or makes eye contact with either of you.

"Who is that?" You ask as she stands on the very edge of the sidewalk. The street lights shine on the road.

"She was a player, but now she's a level," Taehyung whispers as you both watch her.

She has blonde, straight hair, probably average height with a tanned skin tone. She's dressed in blue shorts and a white, tank top.

"What is she doing then?" You don't take your eyes off of her.

"Waiting," that short explanation makes a shiver run down your spine.

Though you don't want to know, it's better if you do. "For?" You can already tell something bad is about to go down.

"Her," he says, then turns into the house while pulling you inside and shutting the door behind you both. "You don't need to be outside when she arrives." Taehyung sighs before going into the kitchen to place down the groceries.

"Wait, has she been living here too?" You follow him into the kitchen. You both meet Yoongi who's standing by the microwave in the dark.

Yoongi turns and looks at both of you as you walk in. He's wearing a white, long-sleeved shirt.

"Turn on the light," Taehyung says, walking into the room and flipping on the center switch.

"I was going to leave as soon as this got done anyway." Yoongi watches as the clock ticks down on the microwave.

Taehyung places down the bags on the kitchen island while starting to unload everything. You walk up and help.

"To answer your question, Y/N. Yes, she has," Taehyung admits quietly.

"How come I haven't seen her?" You say back, matching the low tone so the microphones can't pick up your conversation.

"It's a story. She was promised fame by playing this game. She fell in love with a celebrity and was told if she won the game, she would get to meet him one day." Taehyung tosses the plastic bags into the trash.

"She could only make it to Hoseok before stopping. She was like you, a virgin, and she wanted to save herself for this idol... shit, what was his name?" Taehyung tries to think through his memory, shutting his eyes tightly while knowing it's on the tip of his tongue.

"Taeyong, his name is Lee Taeyong," Yoongi whispers.

"That's right," he agrees.

"Anyway, she passed Jin and Hoseok, but she kept on crying after both of them. She ended up staying in her room for almost two weeks. Jin had to bring her food, so she wouldn't starve because she wouldn't leave the room. She kept beating herself up about it, saying it wasn't right to do any of this if your heart wasn't in it. Jin and Hoseok even claimed she called out that Taeyong guy's name when she was having sex with each of them." Taehyung tells you, putting the chips and drinks away into the high cabinets.