Chapter 33

"Has been a while.." said Satsuki.

"Sure has.." said Naruto.

"I want to Join you.." said Satsuki.

"Aren't you a Loyal-"

"I hate this Village. Let me Join you.." said Satsuki.

"Sure.." said Naruto.

"So you came..?" asked Yakumo.

"Obviously!" said Naruto.

"Tsuande is coming.." said Naruto.

"So...What's the plan..?" asked Yakumo.

Tsuande grinned.

"Finally..Sakura..Just wait...I will make Naruto beg you for apolog-"

Tsuande went flying in sky when Wood shoved into her stomach. She crashed on Hospital Roof.

"Keep Dreaming Old hag." said Naruto coldly.

Tsuande stood up and cracked her knuckles. She came behind Naruto and punched him but Naruto doged it easily. He grabbed her wrist and flipped her in Air and smashed her Body on ground.

Tsuande immediately moved her legs charging at Naruto's  legs. Naruto jumped and kicked her in face.

"Earth Style : Earth Dragon!" said Tsuande as Earth Dragon appeared from Roof Top and charged at Naruto.

"Lightning Release.." said Naruto as destroyed Dragon with lightning in his Hand. Naruto unsealed his Zangetsu and mixed Fire and Lightning Charka on Blade.

Naruto attacked Tsuande who doged his Zangetsu and attacked Naruto with punches.

"You have gotten better..That doesn't mean you can handle Sannin!" said Tsuande.

"Jiraiya has already been defeated. Orochimaru doesn't stand a chance against his opponent..And you are just a Blondie Grandma whose Body is screaming for being fucked.." said Naruto.

"How dare you to do that with Sakura!?" asked Tsuande.

"Stupid. Who cares about her?' asked Naruto. Naruto punched Tsunade in stomach and cracked her chin.

Tsunade punched him with super strength but froze when she saw Sharingan.

"W-What?" asked Tsunade.

"I just copied Amount of Chakra you put in fist. And how you released it.." said Naruto.

"No way..That-"

"-means your dead." said Naruto as he was standing behind Tsuande and smashed his punch in her stomach. Her Ribs cracked and she coughed Blood. Naruto slammed her and send her flying on water Tank.

"Lightning Release..." said Naruto.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" roared Tsunade.

Naruto shunshin away to his next Target.

Mebuki Haruno was sitting in her Room. The fact that Naruto has come for revenge...Oh no...

She knew what he did to Sakura was revenge against her.

"Hello Mebuki-san.." said Naruto calmly. Mebuki froze and turned in fear.

"N-N-Naruto.." said Mebuki in fear.

"Mebuki Haruno. The president of Civilian Council. The one who spread Rumor that I was 'Demon'. The one who planned the attacks on me in childhood. The one that made my life Hell..The one who raped me..." said Naruto.

"I-I-I..a-am.."

"Truth or not..?" asked Naruto.

"Truth.." said Mebuki.

"I wanted to kill you here..but seeing you here alone makes tingle.." said Naruto. Naruto hugged her from behind and his cock pooked her ass.

"N-Naruto..W-Wait.." said Mebuki. Naruto kissed Mebuki on lips and Mebuki moaned in pleasure.

Mebuki fainted after that. Naruto had a annoyed look.

"What do you want..Satsuki..?" asked Naruto.

"We will do as planned...and..she was the one who raped you..right?" said Satsuki as she took out a Kunai and teared her clothes. She graved 'Rapist Whore' on her stomach.

"Hello Mikoto-sama..Kushina-sama.." said Shisui.

"Shisui..." said Mikoto.

"You.." said Kushina in venom.

"How have you been..?" asked Mikoto softly.

"I am..fine.." said Shisui.

"Wait...W-What going on..?" asked Kushina in shock.

Shisui doged Kunai. Itachi was standing behind Shisui.

"Kushina..There is something you must know.." said Mikoto calmly.

Sasuke was fighting Zetsu.

"Annoying shits.."

"Indeed.." said Naruto. Sasuke quickly turned and see Naruto standing.

"Naruto!" said Sasuke.

"Before you attack him or something..Listen what he has to say.." said Satsuki.

"What the hell is going on here!?" asked Sasuke.

"I am here to tell you truth..behind Massacre.." said Naruto.

"Minato-sama!?" asked a Chunin.

"Y-Yes...cough..I-It's me..S-Summon...Council..Now..." said Minato.

"B-But N-Naruto..sealed.."

"I am seal master for god sake!"

"Hai!! Summoning Council!!" said Chunin as ran away.

__________________________________________________________________