Prologue。◕‿◕。

I lived my life where I didn't receive any love from both of my parents. My mother who only look at me coldly like some stranger she pass on the streets. And my father who since childhood abuse me physically, hurt me whenever he wants day and night. Also, an older brother who treats me same like my father.

It was never been good. Myself who always beaten up by both my father and brother. They're poor treatment on me and the bullies on school.

It was almost like everyone on the school hates and despise me. While I just pretended to ignore their gossips because I know I didn't do bad. I didn't do anything wrong to make them hate me. I didn't do anything to make my family loathe me.

I just didn't do anything wrong. So, why? Why?

Therefore, I grew up not knowing what love and care feels like. I grew numb to pain. I became a doll neglecting what's inside and apathetic. Emotionless, in short. And until the end of my life I remain stoic. What's the point anyway? Everyone wants me out in their life. Like I was a waste in this world.

When I was alive I did my best, I'm smart and I have good grades. I'm excellent at anything if I decided to put an effort to it. I was never interested at anything. I want something that could make my life have a purpose. I died anyway.

I am useless to them.

I died in an awful way. After I received countless of beatings from the school bullies I came home. There in home I bumped on my father and that made him angry, he then beat me up, hit me, punch me, kick me. The pain was was unbearable even though I grew up numb to the feeling.

I did my everything just to get out of his clutches and I succeed. Running out of the house I didn't notice it was raining. It's raining badly, but I didn't mind I just run for my life.

And there it happen. While running I didn't know I was crossing on a road and a truck came rushing towards my way. On that rainy day I was hit by a truck and no one tried to help me.

Who wouldn't be late at night? I just laying there on the road feeling my body starting to get cold and blood going out of my body. On the last moments of my life, my memories from childhood up today was filming in my mind. For one last time I cried pitying myself. I really didn't live a happy life like everybody's. I regretted not even questioning my parents why they hate me. Raindrops keeps on hitting my body. My life is fading away.

If there's a god whose listening to me, can you grant me a wish? It's funny, I never wished before. So, can you accept this humble one's last wish, dear god?

If you going to give me next life someday, please, can you let me live peacefully? And loved? Loved? I think it's impossible. Haaa.

Finally, death came upon me as I slowly close my eyes.

****

I felt my eyes open. I'm alive? But I feel emptiness. I wander my eyes yet I still saw nothing but darkness. Just where am I?

"Evy! Look!" A voice of a woman resound in the nothingness. Then, I saw a woman and a little boy on the field of flowers plucking different kinds of flowers they found beautiful. The scene played like I'm on a theater.

The woman was beautiful and filled with sprightliness. She signifies how lovely is it to live a life without regrets. Truly magnificent. The little boy beside her resembles her too. Was it her son? They really look alike. Same stunning spring green silky hair, a deep alluring forest green eyes, and an exquisite porcelain skin which will reminds you of snow, soft yet beautiful. 

They were picking flowers. And having fun. It played infront of me. The scenes continued to different scenes again.

The lovely interactions with the mother and son, the scenes where the mother sang lullabies each night, the breakfast, picnic, the stargazing. Everything. But, the two never separated.