PART-44

TAEHYUNG'S POV:-

For some reasons, my heartbeat fastened as his face grew gloomy and sad while saying that. He pouted and said.

Jungkook: "First buy me a banana milk then I will tell you."

I sighed as I know he is not gonna tell me until I give him his banana milk so I ran towards the restaurant and bought his banana milk and ran towards the end of the corridor where he looked at the banana milk in my hands with sparkling eyes. As soon as I moved my hand to hand him the milk he snatched it before I could even do something. He poked the straw and started to sip it. We literally have a baby in our band. I huffed and shook my head.

You: "Now tell me."

Jungkook: "So the third country and final country where we will be having our concert and photoshoot is........The Philippines."

For a second everything around me stopped. It took a good couple of minutes to process that what he said was actually true. I.....I am not ready to believe the fact that we are going to the Philippines. That beautiful land where my doll was born. I placed my hands on my chest and listened to my heartbeat damn it it's beating so fast but at the same time it feels so euphoric. Mmmmah! I opened my eyes as I felt someone fanning my face I looked to see Jungkook waving his hand over my face to bring me back to my senses.

You: "Oh...hehehe I still can't believe it bro."

Jungkook: "I know right Y/N noona is half of a Filipina girl and maybe she lives there too."

You: "Yeah you are right..dont worry. I know she is there...in that country and a part of her heart must be waiting for me."

Jungkook placed his hands on my shoulders and gave it a tight little squeeze while flashing me out a reassuring smile. I smiled back.

Jungkook: "I hope you must meet her there but for now let's go we need to pack no matter wherever we are going."

You: "Yeah let's go!"

We both placed our arms on each other's shoulder and went to our rooms for packing.

-TAEHYUNG'S POV END-

.

.

Y/N'S POV:-

I was helping a staff manager in fitting the lights in the right place so that it would look classy and clean. Suddenly I heard few girls squealing. I turned around with a frown and looked over their faces. They made a fists of their both hands and were jumping up and down. Okay, but is everything seriously okay with them... I hope they are okay. Suddenly someone barged inside the shop. I looked in the direction to see Shinjae running towards me with his bright gummy smile.

Shinjae: "Noona you know what?"

He said with a lot of excitement in his voice. I made a dumb face not understanding why they are behaving like this. Did probably mental asylum staff came here before.

You: "What??!"

Shinjae: "BTS is having a concert eeee!" *squeal*

You: "Meh! They are idols so why won't they will have a concert."

Shinjae: "No it's not like that let me tell you-"

Staff manager: "Miss Emi can you help me keep these cardboard boxes inside the store."

You: "Yeah sure sir."

I said as I picked up the boxes and walked out ignoring Shinjae. His talk is sometimes gibberish. I mean they are idol's why won't they have a concert. is it even something to ask? But why does it seems that something is wrong or maybe I should have heard Shinjae properly...Urrgh!!! Anyways he is a kiddo I should focus on my damn chore. I went inside the store and placed the empty cardboard box there.