Lorelei

"Mads," Noah said pulling her arm into the on-call room which over the years has turned into the sex room. It's just a bunch of beds so you could have predicted that if you weren't living under a rock.

"Noah I'm not doing this with you."

"Please just listen okay you haven't talked to me since I got here and--" "No you don't get to do that you don't get to care about my feelings now you made a choice it was the wrong one and you made it anyway now you have to live with the consequences." "Im sorry you know I'm sorry what else can I do." "You can leave me alone because I have to do help a mother give birth." "Mads please."

"No, I have to go."

She yelled moving to grab the door handle before it opened by someone on the other side.

"Hey I don't mean to interrupt but Noah we have a surgery and Ms. J is ready for you Mads," Dixie said staying in the crack of the door not bothering to come inside. "Great I'm out of here." "Mads please can we at least talk."

"No, you know what you did."

Dixie didn't mean to barge into a conversation that had nothing to do with her but she couldn't help her curiosity. "What did he do?" She finally blurted out instantly regretting her words. Mads looked at Noah then at Dixie and back again doing that for what felt like forever.

"You want answers."

She said grabbing the door and opening it to get a better view of the rest of the building.

"Ask Noah about Lorelei."